lewmonst

my beautiful legs

Your inner beauty makes up for any scars on your body. Plus, now you have a really cool story to tell when you're sitting around the bonfire..."no shit, there I was...." ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Cool staple pics!! :P Is that your femur that you broke? Anyhow, here's hoping you heal quickly. :)
FYI, it looks like your doctors were a little more careful around your hip than mine were. Here's a pic of some staples I got near my hip awhile back (caution: includes sideshot of my fat ass)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Lew,

Receive <<<<<<>>>>>>>>

for your prompt and total recovery. Hope you really get to feel better, soon, as well as being able to jump again....

Glad you made it through though..
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

hey dear....i was saddened to hear of your accident before our final demo Sat night. i wanted to come see you but for one i had a long drive north and i didnt know your real name!! Thank you for the fun that we had in the air and i will see you next year if not sooner, and we can make some more freaky jumps. Take care and get well soon Lew....most of us have been there and feel your pain.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Don't sweat it. Scars are sexy. The true meddle of a Skydiver/Volleyball player is in the scars. When some jughead is whining about old football injuries, say "Oh yeah Fucker, check this out!"

Safe Swoops and Sadistic Slams, Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

Don't sweat it. Scars are sexy. The true meddle of a Skydiver/Volleyball player is in the scars. When some jughead is whining about old football injuries, say "Oh yeah Fucker, check this out!"

Safe Swoops and Sadistic Slams, Hixxx

Lewmonst has the coolest scars of any skychick. Fo sho

Yah, and drink lots of milk. Stay away from the caffeine and let the body heal. Sleep lots and make people get you things. Hey, everyone is talking about taking a vacation from their vacation at Rantoul. But I think you deserve it the most!

What are ya trying to do Lew one up me? You know that 6 inch scar down my left knee and the six surrounding scars...and then there are the...LOL
Well nothing half measure for our Lew. Your legs are gorgeous no matter what! scars...they all tell a story...
I'm loving you!
BB