KawiZX900

U.N Building in Iraq car bombed

14 dead. 45 wounded.
peace keepers and humanitarian mission persons were having a press conference when the building got hit.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

14 dead. 45 wounded.
peace keepers and humanitarian mission persons were having a press conference when the building got hit.

I think they listened to someone's advice here...let's think before we act shall we?
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

I wonder if any that were Killed/wounded were french and how they feel about it now.

i wonder if you have any moral>:( Take your vandetta somewere else.Some french skydivers might have freinds down there.think before you write...

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

i wonder if you have any moral>:( Take your vandetta somewere else.Some french skydivers might have freinds down there.think before you write...

First of all I do not have a "Vendetta".

Second, my comment may have been in bad taste, but the whole stinking Iraqi situation was and is in bad taste. If in fact it was in bad taste, it was only the verbage that was.

The "Officials" that wield the "VETO" power that has allowed this kind of insanity to happen should be held responsible. No not Fully responsible, but yes, they share the blame just as much as the attackers.

What happened was an immesurable Horror! There is no other way to describe it. People that condone, plan, and execute these plans are nothing but EVIL. So I ask you, is not inaction the same as opposing action in this case?

When is the United Nations going to finally support action that will keep this from happenning again?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

14 dead. 45 wounded.

Sad point taken:(:(
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

it were your line about the french i didnt like.Then say UN.
I agree that theres no way we should accsept things like this,but try looking at the back side of the coin.Who went to war on wrong evidence(DK did support,which i didnt agreed whith).We never saw thouse weapons... i do agree that Saddam is evil to his people,but then use that as an agument instead..I do understand why some people do attack our soilders down there,wouldnt you if you were in their place?

The French has their rights to have their oppinion,if not..then we are not better than thouse we attack

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

what the fuck is wrong with the world?

A bus just exploded in Israel. A lot of people are hurt....[:/]

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Ok ppl, don't panic and don't jump into conclusions....*yeah right*just rememeber the Extremists are ppl to, so we have to nice to them....We'll keep on being the same, ask first and figure out later.

Helplessness is not a good feeling...lets give it to the terrorists.

So this means we can no tshoot 1st and ask later?

So this means we can no tshoot 1st and ask later?

No. It means that extremely painful retrobution should be brought upon those that choose to "Car Bomb" or "Bus Bomb" or the like. I don't have any problem with that. I think in that case cruel and unusual punishment is Definately in order.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I suspect they might think that the "war to free the people of Iraq and make the world safe from terror" failed.

Perhaps they should consider that thier Veto, as it was exercised, might be just as responsible. And just because they had "Buisness with Iraq.

You can't be seriously considering that French Prime Minister Lionel Jospin and President Jacques Chirac didn't know about the attrocities that Hussain was inflicting on his OWN people. Where was thier humanitarianism then?

>Perhaps they should consider that thier Veto, as it was exercised,
> might be just as responsible.

If they had managed to stop the war with their veto no one would have died in that bombing. So from their perspective, they tried their best to save those people. They failed because the US did not heed the UN, and the war (and all the deaths associated with the war and subsequent occupation) resulted.

>And just because they had "Buisness" with Iraq.

Hmm. Halliburtion (Cheney's company) now has billions worth of business with the people of Iraq, who pulled off this attack. Why is Cheney not partially responsible for this?

>You can't be seriously considering that French Prime Minister Lionel
> Jospin and President Jacques Chirac didn't know about the
> attrocities that Hussain was inflicting on his OWN people.

Why not? We are still claiming that the Uzbekistanis are our "allies in the war on terror" despite the atrocities they are inflicting on their own people. But we like them so we turn a blind eye to it. Perhaps the French took their cue from us.

Just a thought no war and this event wouldn't have happened.

Amen to that.

US aint much better than most others.. why does US borther to be a member of UN as they dont follow the rules,or make them US freindly anyway.. theres a good reason that US has as many enimyes as they has...

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

A bus just exploded in Israel. A lot of people are hurt....

about 20 dead
more than 100 wounded
many children.

Islamic Jihad did it,
a 30 yrs old terrorist, married, father of two, worked as an Immam (prayer leader) in a mosque.
they say: "we did it, but we are still committed to the cease fire..." , go figure... [:/]

too pissed to keep typing.

O
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

Just a thought no war and this event wouldn't have happened.

Amen to that.

US aint much better than most others.. why does US borther to be a member of UN as they dont follow the rules,or make them US freindly anyway.. theres a good reason that US has as many enimyes as they has...

so, are you saying that it wouldn't have happened or we wouldn't have heard about it because it happened to the iraqi people?

because it happened to the iraqi people?

I knowthat this is the popular argument in the US these days. You do realize however that prior to the war starting this was not a stated objective. The US did not decide it went in for "Humanitartian reasons" until after they discovered they could not find any weapons of mass destruction. So, please drop the rewriting of history attempts and try and stick with facts. If the US would not have gone behind the backs of the UN, in all likelihood this attck would not have happened.

Your comment about the French is inapropriate, offensive and has no basis in fact. It just shows ignorance.

In verbage, yes I agree, I should have simplified it to the representatives for the UN...we have been through that already.

If the US would not have gone behind the backs of the UN, in all likelihood this attck would not have happened.

Really?

You could be correct, but it would have happened somewhere. How about we just make it so that it doesn't happen....Anywhere.