FeetFlyer

Friday Funnies

Two Irishmen were in a lifeboat after their craft sank in a storm. After hours of floating aimlessly, one spotted an old lamp in the boat. Secretly hoping that a genie would appear, he rubbed the lamp vigorously. To the amazement of the castaways, a genie appeared. This particular genie, however, stated that he could only deliver one wish, not the standard three.
Without giving much thought to the matter the man blurted out, "Make the entire ocean into beer!"

The genie clapped his hands with a deafening crash, and immediately the entire sea turned into the finest brew ever sampled by mortals. Simultaneously, the genie vanished. Only the gentle lapping of beer on the hull broke the stillness as the two men considered their circumstances.

One man looked disgustedly at the other whose wish had been granted. After a long, tension-filled moment, he spoke: "Nice going! Now we're going to have to pee in the boat!"

"Blind Parachutist"

A blind man was describing his favorite sport - parachuting. When asked
how this was accomplished, he said that things were all done for him: "I
am placed in the door and told when to jump. My hand is placed on my
release ring for me, and out I go."

"But how do you know when you are going to land?" he was asked. "I have
a very keen sense of smell and I can smell the trees and grass when I am
300 feet from the ground" he answered.

"But how do you know when to lift your legs for the final arrival on the
ground?" he was again asked.

He quickly answered "Oh, the dog's leash goes slack".

A nurse walks into a bank. Preparing to endorse a check, she pulls a rectal thermometer out of her pocket and tries to write with it.

She looks up at the teller, pauses for a moment, then realizing her mistake, she says, "Well, that's great... just great... some asshole's got my pen."