mouth

Weekend Numbers Aug 23-24

Is Chris going to the dz this weekend?

I don't think so... would you like her number? Maybe we can ride the free tram out there, and you can spill a beer on her - would that make your weekend complete?
:D
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

I'm so sorry you all are bummed about loosing Meggie, but I promise I'm looking after as well as I can from 2 hours away. I've given her an open invite to my place ANYTIME she can sneak off and wants to get away. I did make sure she met lots of cool peeps and she even got to jump with me on my jump. She also bought her beer like a good girl.

Hey, everyone send celljumper a PM today too since it is her first day of class. I'm sure that will make her day.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Numbers = 1 jump with a naked guy:P:20:and 0... I'm not buying beer for taking a naked guy on a tandem....:S. However, that was a very importantant stand-up landingB|.

They spoke with the tandem instructors... Good news, three of the next students want to go naked... Bad news for Kevin and Tom, two are guys:P.. At least I got to take the cute guy:$

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

If they wore jump suits and gloves, what were YOU wearing, Tom?
Jeez, breaks my heart that I missed that Saturday...maybe you can talk Beth into doing tandems again, seeing as you have all these naked guys standing in line now..;)

Iceman
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

Thanks for keepin' an eye on her mouth, she really is a special chicky. And my belated congrats on your return to the air, sounds like a great one! Post some stills when you get a chance!

Iceman
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

Oh crap... not me, it's waaaay to cold up there for me to go nakes:P

Tom G. went with the young lady and he did go naked with her...;)

Me (Tom) and Kevin went with her two friends that were guys. We just had the gloves for hooking up and in case the "handles check" went awry:$

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

2:2:0

2 Nites in a Row not having kids. I kinda forgot what THAT feels like :)
Skye n I threw our Welcome to the new place party on Friday nite. Lots of fun n good friends everywhere. Got out to Byron on Sat in the first time in ages, practiced my headdown and followed a 3 way train out the door... IF you haven't sit flown with Tall guy, it's a definite must. He's so damned tall, he needs to cross his legs to keep up. Giant Indian in the sky. Ended the nite watchi... I mean picking on Cutaway.
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I guess I missed out on all the action >:(>:(>:(

Dammit!

Naked people everywhere. A friend of mine who works in Vegas said they offered free tandems to naked tandem passengers. It turns out all these people showed up mostly female and the guys were all like, Yeeeaaaahh. B| They had a naked free for all with naked tandem masters and tandem passengers everywhere!

Good for Tom G. You Go Tom G. I think you are the man for going nekkid with a chick. So Tom B. was she cute? I hope he got to take a hottie. :P
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."