bbarnhouse

Eloy Boogie Info

know we just know each other and I'm riding with him and partying with him and some other friends that are coming from fort worth

RRRIIIIIIGGGHT, I'd stick to that story if I was you too. :D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

West Texas

Ft. Worth is West Texas to you? Dude, you've obviously never been in Texas...From Ft. Worth you drive 5 hours West, then you're in West Texas (and you still have another 5 damn hours till you're at the state line).:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Hey, all!

Just wanted to pop into the thread again and send my wishes that everyone has a great and safe time there, lots of nig noggery and little angst, lots of jumping, and mostly, great friendships.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Rawk On Planet Eloy!!!!!!!!!!!

And remember to do the "Her! her! F*^K Her! Jump" for me...with video! If it funnels, that would be perfect, cause I always funnel everything, even when I go solo....!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Good idea Dave, I might need to bring some to supplement the free beer suply. But...free beer is hard to beat. I guess the first few could be shiner and then you dont care. Unless of course you are full after drinking porkchops in a bottle.

There is actually a small group of Texans coming from Ft. Worth. Although we have not decided who will follow who. With this group, due to olfactory issues, either way we lose.
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

Don't let the tread die people we gotta break 2k before the 25th

Yeah ya can't let it die ....it's the most viewed thread ever....now lets make it the most posted to as well.:P

5 MORE DAYS AND THE WORM WILL TURN

Poncho Villa was a hell of a man...
I only have one concern....
Did Poncho drink the worst there was ...or did he drink Tequilla with a worm?:P
I'm sitting here......all alone....hurry up already!

UPDATE
Please remember to pay for your dinner reservations when you arrive,(sorry if you have to hunt me down)
The formation load will be organized by an Airspeed member (Noooo I am not telling you which one) You will need to bring me 6 tickets and $20. Would appreciate you taking the time to do this as it will help keep manifest running smoothly, and you can spend more time with your organizer and not have to search for tickets.There is another sign up on the 26th for formation loads Be advised this is not the DZ.Com formation load and is not organized by an Airspeed member.
I have arranged for sack lunches from the Bent Prop. You may fill out an order form and your lunch will be waiting for you. *Warning* the wait in the Bent Prop can be as much as 40 minutes on a slow day!!
Feel free to PM me with questions, but know that I will be jumping first load to last from here on out, I will get back to you as quickly as I can.
Cheers everyone.....and Happy Holidays to all!
B~Squared

4 more days! I'm packed (have been for weeks) and ready to go just need the days to pass.

B^2 don't have tooooo much fun without me. Save some for when I get there. Oh, and save me a seat on first load of the 26th!!!!

Anything new on the suprise?????????????:)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

will someone PLEASE pack my luggage???

Oooh! I love packing for a trip. I'll probably pack either Monday night or Tuesday morning (have to be at the airport about 9:00AM). But then I have come to realize that just about anything I forget, I can buy, borrow, or do without. Except for gear, sleeping bag, air mattress and tent this time.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Got the Yakima Spacecase on the Dakota today. I'm curious about the sack lunches too. Is there a corking charge for a bottle of tequila Saturday night at dinner? I'd like to do a tequila toast to Sangiro.

I'd also like to put together some zoo hybrids on Friday. We've got the DZ.com hybrid record locked. Who's in? Let's start with a 4 way base with 4 hangers......

You cannot funnel solo! You must discover the joy of doing yourself. I mean jumping yourself. I mean jumping solo. If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it fall, you didn't funnel the jump. That is sacrosant. or however you spell that.

ooops I might be drunk again (looks around at empy bottles...) yep.

SEE YOU GUYS SOON!
M

---
www.facebook.com/mandyhamptonfitch