bbarnhouse

Eloy Boogie Info

Ok, we need to separate the tenting areas. One place for people that will be up all night having crazy wild screaming sex....and another area for people that want peace and quiet. ;):)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Ok, we need to separate the tenting areas. One place for people that will be up all night having crazy wild screaming sex....and another area for people that want peace and quiet.

And one area for the people who wish they were having crazy wild screaming sex but who end up being quiet.....
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

I know which section I will be in Sunshine! It will, be the Naked Section. Everybody is nude and there is a campfire and beer and your twister game beside the fire so we can stay warm when we play. Then we have to heat the tents up ourselves!B|

Hellooooooooooo!!! Gosh I've been busy this past week and not much P whoring.
YES to the chics hybrid record!! I am all over that. For those wanting to learn a new discipline....got ya covered;) This is gonna be the DZ. rip roarin best nig noggery time yet.
I will be posting a briefing this next week. If you have a printer, I suggest that you copy and print the document, especially if you have never been to a boogie with over 500 people or have never been to Eloy.
ooxox to all and Cheers!
B^2

One place for people that will be up all night having crazy wild screaming sex....and another area for people that want peace and quiet

This is why we have the 10 ft rule :P Far enough so we won't wake eachother, but close enough to shoot unwanted visitors if needed. :ph34r:
Fly it like you stole it!

Ok, we need to separate the tenting areas. One place for people that will be up all night having crazy wild screaming sex....and another area for people that want peace and quiet. ;):)

Two words. Ear plugs. Put them in , get a good night's sleep. Take them out, enjoy the show.
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

You should have come to dinner with us, girl, we had yummy burritos and good convo...you missed out!

Yeah I really wanted to join you, but I had to work on the boogie briefing:P
Looks as though I may be crewing the balloon jumps while everyone is here....OH BOY!
I would like to know how many of you folks have never jumped in Eloy?
Man it's gonna be a blast!!!B|

I would like to know how many of you folks have never jumped in Eloy?

How many cases of free beer are you trying to score here? Thank god I've jumped there and have paid my beer dues for that weekend, with good Texas beer.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I've never jumped in Eloy. I've never jumped anywhere but Oahu. I'm not even sure how to go about landing when I don't have squirrely winds, rotors from the tree line, the ocean, a road, power lines, a fence, buildings and assorted cars, banana fields, pineapples, landing strips, bad gravel (no peas here), a traffic cone, $30,000 windsock that only works when winds are straight north or south, and an angry farmer on one of the really good outs all within the same square mile or so.
Jess

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....