lewmonst

bring the girl on crutches a smirnoff if you're coming to Elsinore and say hi...

Hi Lew,

Glad you got in okay Friday night. Ed mentioned that I'd be able to meet you, but then I got sick over the weekend and you guys probably didn't want me breathing on y'all;) so I just kinda hung out away from the dz. It was funny to greet Cajones as a fellow staff member. In fact, the first time I saw him he crashed my First Jump Course looking every bit lost.:D Eventually he found his way and I discovered his true identity.B|

So, welcome to SoCal and we'll see ya sometime during the week or definitely this weekend.;)

lewmonst, good to hear you are doing better. Will be in Elsinore this weekend for camp, will look for you to say howdy. And buy you that smirnoff!

rocket

"Make your plans dark and as inpenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt" -Sun Tsu

rocket

You're not afraid of sharks, are ya??

Negative. I just don't have the money for airfare to elsinore. Now if you wanna buy me a ticket, well then i'll come visit. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I won't be in the Southern Calif. area till October. Can we get together then?
So glad to hear that you are up and about. Remember, don't push it. Let that big strong guy spoil you.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Hey sweet girl. I'll be out in So Cal Sept 4-7 and would love to see you two. Since I still can't jump we'll have to drink and laugh at those who can. B|

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Sweet! Everyone, thanks. Ok, for those who I haven't met yet, please introduce yourselves to me. It will be hard for me to figure out faces to these mystery dz.com id's, but i'm easy to spot, i still look like the girl in my avatar, and I've got the crutches :)Yes, Cajones has been here for a week or so, he's starting to figure it out...
Everyone out here, it will be great to see you!
peace
love
lew

edit to add: i figured out how to get myself in the pool today, so look for me there!
or at this computer by the office :)
http://www.exitshot.com