pop

Need Translation please

Aprecio la imagen que usted emite, su muy intrigando

What does this mean?

The one in BOLD doesn't make sense, but I'd dare to say the whole sentence would translate like this:

I like the image you portray, is intriguing.

Some one likes you pop.

Someone likes you, and they use a computer translator to make you think they're a latin hottie :S

Actually, looking again with a translator-eye, I think they like the picture you sent, and find it intriguing. Did you send anyone a jpeg?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

It means something like this: I appreciate (like) your image (the way you look), I'm intrigued (or you’re intriguing).....;)

MEN: you can't live with 'em, you can't shoot 'em, but you can act psychotic and keep 'em off balance.
HISPA #10

Ok Pop... it literally translates to:

"I appreciate the image you submitted, your [_________] is intriguing"

Hum...there's a word missing...what could it be Pop???

Sorry...I forgot a word:

"I appreciate the image you submitted, your [__________] is verrrrrrrrrrry intriguing"

Ok Pop... it literally translates to:

"I appreciate the image you submitted, your [_________] is intriguing"

Hum...there's a word missing...what could it be Pop???

Sorry...I forgot a word:

"I appreciate the image you submitted, your [__________] is verrrrrrrrrrry intriguing"

----------------------
why can't anybody translate it correctly, there is no is. Su is not the Spanish word for is. If the person had instead said es (the real is third person singular form of the verb to be) {then eso the pronoun translated as it and taking the place of imagen or image}, would have been understood. But apparently either this person does not know how to speak Spanish or they simply had a typo. (as I may have in this very posting which I have not proofread.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

why can't anybody translate it correctly, there is no is.

hey hey hey , take it easy on the gringo's, they just using they shiznitz google toolbar to translate. lol.

your fiesty this morning, bruno.
namaste, motherfucker.

ok fine I will translate and disect it in a little more detail to remove any confusion.

in a direct translation =
Apreciate (conjugated form of the first person with the I understood) the image that you(you polite) emit, your (not you're but your) very intriguing.

hmm that is interesting, it sounds like this person used a translater but mispelled you're and therefore got the wrong translation. Oh well.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

Hahaha, how many skydivers does it take to translate a sentence? Don't ya feel like a blonde and a lightbulb?? B|

That's funny!!! Nope...since its not a life and death situation (right Pop???)...I'm ok with my translation. There's a word missing in the original message sent to Pop.

Hahaha, how many skydivers does it take to translate a sentence? Don't ya feel like a blonde and a lightbulb?? B|

I agree with Steel here. You can not translate things verbally, maybe if pop will show the whole context of it, then we might understand.

Su muy intrigando sounds like this person is signing a letter at the end, yet the verb is not used correctly, it should have been an adverb, if that was the intention. And in spanish no one EMITS pictures....

Remitir would have been a better word.

By the way for a moment I read no one likes pop's poop.....
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon