Cornholio

Paso Robles Boogie 2003 ?

Isn't it this coming weekend ? If so, I'm probably not going to make it, but am curious if it's still on and who's going. Bytch and Sebazz were big contributers last year, but I'm not hearing much from them this year .

WASSSUUUUP ??

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Hey hey sorry I didn't see this thread. Not to mention a polite "NO Paso Boogie Post" Well this year was just not the right year. Next year for sure. First off there was an air show this same weekend at the paso airport that would have hosed us. Also Skybytch moved to Florida and well TitaniumLegs's wife is having a baby and arrrgggh... It was to much to do on my own[:/]...

I appologize... It will happen again.
Until the next Paso event I'll just sit here sucking...

I just moved to Paso in june.

You have my sympathy. I got outta there in 1996. ;)

Didja know they sell wines from Paso in Florida? I was blown away, my roomie brought home a bottle of Wild Horse Cabernet the other night; I just had to tell him that it came from the same place I learned to skydive.

That's 'cause your not from this tiny little bit of California, which is actually the center of the universe.

Well, the universe is a big, empty, mostly boring place... So I guess the area of Paso fits that description. Steph's parents live there, so I get the pleasure of visiting every couple months.

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

Well, I was born in San Luis

Ah SLOtown... now that's a city I actually miss.

All those nights spent cruising down Higuera and back up Marsh... Tortilla Flats... Poly (Party) Royal... the Cork and Bottle liquor stores...

Heck, I even lost my virginity behind the cemetary out by the Sunset Drive In.

:)

So long as everyone from LA and the Bay Area just keep driving on through, it'll pretty much stay the nicest place on earth.

Sorry Tom. Too many of them have already stopped there permanentlike for me to consider it the nicest place on earth.

Now twenty years ago? Yeah, back then it was really freakin' cool.

Didja know they sell wines from Paso in Florida

Paso has great wineries. Meridian is tops (my favorite wine ever is their Sangiovese)

Future: If you want to try a little romance, go on out the the Arciero winery with a "friend" and have a little picnic on the grounds. Shall I day, "RIGHT ON!" B|

My wife is hotter than your wife.

...Poly (Party) Royal...

Don't you mean Poly Riot? I was there the year they had to call in the national guard because the party got out of control. I'll never forget the clashes between the beer-armed partiers (the mob had broken into the liquor store in front of Poly, down by the railroad tracks), and the riot police. Have they started it up again?
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com