freeflyanvil

Are we bad people?

Ok, so here's the story.

We're chillin' in the hanger on the weekend in between jumps, and someone spots this bag of brownies. To make a long story short, a couple of us ended up eating the whole fricken' bag. So what, right? Well, we come to find out that a couple little children had left the brownies there for a few minutes, in hopes of returning to finish them off.
Ok, so nobody has the balls to tell these little girls that us bunch of pigs ate them, so we came up with a simple solutions, which was to stage the attached picture and leave it in the place of the brownies. We think that the girls were crying later:S
Vid
"stons fal, evrysing fals, but doesnt on purpos change its flite pas an positioning..."

Of course you are bad people, taking brownies from little girls! But covering your tracks with the picture of the cat was pure brilliance. I'd call it a wash, since the brownies probably would have rotted the kids teeth and ruined their appetites anyhow. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

thats low... now if it was beer or something then it would be ok.... but just plain old brownies... >:(
its a good thing you were bigger then them... :D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Yeah, candy, or cokes, or twinkies or something.
Even if you didn't want to admit it, you could say that you felt bad for their loss and replaced it w/ something else.

Cat thing though...heh...Nice!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>>but just plain old brownies... <<

no no no, they werent just plain old brownies... they were the nice bite size chewy ones. mmmmm:P

mmmm... bite sizes chewy brownies... theres a funny story about that. Errrr, nevermind.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

>>At very least, who do they think took the picture? <<

not sure, but I just got a call from one of the other people involved, and they said they found the message "I KNOW WHAT YOU DID" written on their bathroom floor in kitty litter:S
Vid
"stons fal, evrysing fals, but doesnt on purpos change its flite pas an positioning..."

OK ok... see there was this halloween party... and a hot tub... and it seems that there was the particularly beautiful friend of mine dresses as a "brownie", you know kinda like a girl scout. Well making a long story short... there was an incident in the hot tub that involved me and that particular brownie... :$

better?:D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Every once in a while when I go to the DZ, I bring a box of wheat thins or something and just set them on a table for whomever to snack on. Usually by the time I get down from the second jump of the day it's all gone :o but that's what they're there for.

food lasts at our DZ about as long as snow in Mexico. In fact its not uncommon for skydiving to come to a screeching halt when we get some good stuff brought in. MMMMM home made salsa...
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

i kinda go by the 10 second rule anyway...

You are very generous, I give only 5 secs :P

no,no..... this cat takes the food if left for about 2 secs! Archie has a nose like no other cat. I have seen him smell food from across the DZ!:D I have seen him eat and entire 6" sub too:o.

That is why that pic was so believable for everyone who didn't know the real story;).
Flying Hellfish #470

You guys were just hoping that they were "special brownies" You better hope nobody at your dz gets creative and leaves you some "diahrea brownies" around. If they where my kids that's what I would do. That would be the last time you stole any brownies from little kids!:S
Dom

ok, so you invite the young ladies over for a b-b-Q later... after all is done and devoured you tell them that what made the meat so tasty was formerly a farm-raised brownie-fed cat. Delicious!!
--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!

OK ok... see there was this halloween party... and a hot tub... and it seems that there was the particularly beautiful friend of mine dresses as a "brownie", you know kinda like a girl scout. Well making a long story short... there was an incident in the hot tub that involved me and that particular brownie... :$

better?:D

hmmmm... what a coincidence. last halloween wuz at a party and a certain skydiving lass was dressed as a brownie and was standing in a huge plastice flower pot with a hole in the bottow and straps holding it up. and you guessed it, she was handing out brownies! get it? pot brownie? true story. ok, end of brownie story

and THEN there was the ubiquitous hot tub event, one hot dog and two buns is always a crowd pleaser. them wuz da days....
namaste, motherfucker.

Fair game!
It was left unguarded & defenseless. THe moment finally arrived. You saw the opportunity and took "THE SHOT", and completed the task.
It was for the betterment of the Country, any red-blooded American would have done the same.
Well executed.B|