chopchop

ok, we are going to set a new dz.com hybrid record.. at the Byron Boogie!!

hey the rodeo idea has merit.. get the little floaty people on those of us who fall fast already:P

Bellyflyer base.. with hangers between each one.. and a rider on each bellyflyer...... build the base first with the hangers on thier bellys till the riders get on then go to hang..

Or there could be surfers on the bellybase...

Amazon

OK then, I have the need for speed. LOL!

WoooHoooo!!! :)
I swear that I used to be able to fall 130 mph without lead, which is great for someone my size, but now I fall around 104-112 (difficult) mph with my new suit. My new RW suit has such huge-ass grippers that they catch much drag, thus helping to make me floaty. Someone finally pointed that one out to me. Doh! Also, I already bought a weight belt for when I feel more comfy with landings.

I am not skydiving this weekend (grounded by hard opening), so I may be hitting jump 100 in Byron. :)

Egad that is some brown ass countryside...

It's actually golden this time of year. Not bare dirt brown like some of the SoCal DZ's. And we've got the delta and some reservoirs nearby and Mt. Diablo. It's a beautiful piece of sky to drop through.

Come see for yourself!

Deuce:

I just drove through Byron for the first time last night. I may drop by for the boogie, though you won't find me participating in any of those crazy hybrids or anything. I probably won't even jump.

But, that is some brown ass country out there right now....

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Deuce:

I just drove through Byron for the first time last night. I may drop by for the boogie, though you won't find me participating in any of those crazy hybrids or anything. I probably won't even jump.

But, that is some brown ass country out there right now....

Golden. :P

We'll have great organizing for every skill level. Get on a MadJohn load! They are even recommended by BillVon!

JP.. Nice group of pictures.. especially the closeups of MJ and Connie.. Gotta love those 2... I also like the one, I think it is from De Bar's 4,000th where I look like I am on the wrong jump.. nice RW 4-way there and I'm kinda hovering.. took me a bit to figure out that we were putting a hybrid together... the ground does look golden in that shot..B|
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Get on a MadJohn load! They are even recommended by BillVon!

Hell yeah.. get on the first jump of the day.. lovingly called the almost sober load by Mad John. During the 10 days at LP I made most 7 or so of them. Expectations are low... and they are fun jumps..

Amazon

Not really. I think I landed out.

After having looked at all the pictures.. and knowing there are windmills out there... with lots of wind.... I am thinking "landing out" at Byron could get REALLY interesting.
At our DZ we just have a river.. a town... a lumberyard or Lake Pee Pee Poo Poo...Just across the river from the DZ is a BIG treatment pond:|

But there are not any windmills.

Amazon

Byron has a HUGE landing area. The windmills are not a concern but they are really beautiful to look at when the suns going down and the lights behind them glow pink and yellow and red and purple.....
Byron has the best sunsets.
Did I mention that Byron has a HUGE landing area?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)