chopchop

ok, we are going to set a new dz.com hybrid record.. at the Byron Boogie!!

Awe.. Meg.. I was just there yesterday... Don't do it.. Please for your own sake.. don't move to GA. If you get too far out of the city, you can't understand a word they say, they don't sell carryout alcohol on Sunday, there are Waffle houses on every street corner and it just ain't as pretty as CA! :P

YEAH!!!! I love waffles!!!! and since I never really learned french, a new language would be great for me! doncha think?

maybe i'll fly home for the weekend, who knows. Besides, i'll be back in two years i promise.;)

Yo, Roy? I'm hanging if Jim is doing video. Increase the base size. 6 way base with 6 hangers. The stingers probably won't count in this very competitive arena.

Let's get these meatballs to agree to the rules before we start breaking records. Again.

:)
Hookitt is definitely in. Me, you, Luis, Hookitt, PL and whoever hanging. Solid RW base. It's in the bag.

That's fine if those are the rules but a slot perfect stinger docked is the hardest slot and definitely should be recognized. I completely agree, though. let's set the rules.. and get them agreed to. Here would be my version.

1. A hybrid must contain both vertical and horizontal fliers.. duh.
2. It should be built slot perfect and everyone including the camera flier(s) must be registered on dz.com with at least one post. It is better if they are regular posters but not necessary.
3. Each point should be held for 3 seconds. This will apply when we start getting into turning pieces, moving stingers, etc.
4. This one should be obvious but a rodeo is a hybrid in and of itself. Rodeos can be part of the hybrid either docked as stingers, or as part of the base.

There are 2 items that would be a little controversial that i would like to discuss.
The first one is this business of signing up ahead of time who is going to be in it. If there are a bunch regular dz.commers sitting around a dz and they decide to do a record attempt, whether it is RW, VRW or hybrid, and they prove they did it, I think it should count. I don't think they have to run to a computer and tell everyone they are making an attempt before they do their jump. It may be helpful to get the gathering together but should not be necessary to create the record.

Secondly.. and this one will apply primarily to hybrids.. Sometimes a slot on a hybrid is not necessarily docked. It is flying in a particular airspace. Be it the center of the formation or between the stingers on level say within 3 feet of the formation. I could go either way on that one but wanted to put it up for discussion.

What do you all think?
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Roy, I think that Sangiro is paying those huge salaries to greenies to make just such a decision.

Look, let's be real. DZ.com is getting big. We can influence things. We all recognize the expertise of the Greenies, so let's please have a decision.

For now, let's get the rule for a DZ.Com Hybrid record. I agree that the stinger spot is hardest. On a 12 way it will be nearly impossible to do it head-down.

C'mon greenies. It's much easier to lock a thread than to establish records standards.

Bring it!

All the greenies except skymama are at Rantoul... :P

I am sure they would appreciate a well discussed and thought-out submission as opposed to having to create it from scratch, though. B|
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Roy, I think that Sangiro is paying those huge salaries to greenies to make just such a decision

Yep, just a few more months and I'll be able to retire from my day job and live on a beach in Cancun while I moderate. :P

C'mon greenies. It's much easier to lock a thread than to establish records standards.

What? You want me to work? Aw, man....I'd much rather play with the magic buttons, they're way more fun! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Quit whining you cute woman. And stop giving details of you love life with Roy. Hearing it damaged me enough.

What are the rules? What constitutes the DZ.hybrid record?

And LizzieB would just make out with whatever cute blonde chick was handy. I'm thinking Skybaby for any Byron attempt.

:P

And stop giving details of you love life with Roy. Hearing it damaged me enough.

We're just kidding. We don't really have a love life. We have prayer meetings....and then at the end we finish with, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh GOD!" :)

I think Roy's rules sound pretty good so far. I think we should start with those unless someone takes issue with some part of it.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

We have prayer meetings....and then at the end we finish with, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh GOD!" :)

And Andrea throws her legs to jesus! :o

I think Roy's rules sound pretty good so far. I think we should start with those unless someone takes issue with some part of it.

Any feelings on the undocked fliers flying their slots or the pre-posting of the attempt?
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

i'll have to check out that video some time.

well...i was was planning on cruising to byron tomorrow, but it's megabooty's last day jumping in CA, so i gotta be in H-town. and i'm outta town next weekend...but the weekend after that i will cruise up fo sho B|

and i'll bring a cute blonde with me...

Have the cute, young blonde show up in a bikini and then hand him a POP'S membership form. I think Deuce would like that. :ph34r:

I go both ways. Actually three if you count camera suit.

Lovin LizzieB.

You still kinda stink, though, Rob.

Get back here away from those mosquitos, though.

( But be nicer to Andrea. )

:)

I'm not sure.. but from the message above, I think Deuce may be hung over this am.. Are ya, JP? Huh? A little hung over there, big boy?;)

Sheeesh! Talking about going 3 ways, spilling the beans on his secret adulation of the girl from H-town and calling me Rob and shit!;):S
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Sheeesh! Talking about going 3 ways, spilling the beans on his secret adulation of the girl from H-town and calling me Rob and shit!

Yeah, but he was totally sober on the, "be nicer to Andrea" part.....and RIGHT! :P