froggie

AIM

Hey AGGIE, I'm writing a site for someone near/at your DZ, http://www.airann.com. I know a few others there too! HAHA I'll have to pay a visit out there sonme time!
Yeah, I know Brit to, adding to the long list of folks I wanna jump with. :D
D.Chisolm
[email protected]
http://www.sunraydesigns.com
Edited by cyberskydive on 2/26/01 01:43 PM.

dave,
i used to jump at skydive texas in decatur. but i now live in germany. i'm in the airforce. ask sis about me. i've talked to here a "few" times on IM. as to brit...i have no idea what your toalking about. i've been over here for the last year and a half! :-(
<>

Howdy Froggie!
Glad ya did this,, lost that last thread a wile back and hadn't put everyone on yet,,, Mine is "BhaCurly" has ta do with my initials and the type of horses I have,,, I replied to your "EMT" post last night,, did ya get it or is lost in the cyber graveyards????
Love Ya
Billy

AOL's not so bad? That's almost like saying "being tied up and beaten with bamboo canes wouldn't be so bad..." I'm definately a fan of the mom&pop/hometown ISPs, they seem to actually care about their customers since they don't have 2.8 ga-tra-billion users (actually I used to work for one while in high school). :)AggieDave '02
-------------
Blue Skies and Gig'em Ags!
BTHO t.u.