ChasingBlueSky

Have to pick 2....which ones?

I'm standing up in a few weddings next year (four or five)....the talks of what to do for the bachelor parties has been intersesting since it will be the same group of friends for all the weddings.

Check my email last night - and I get this one from one of the best men saying we are going to get two strippers from this group - which two do you think we should get? See pictures attached......

Yikes? Ouch!

If this isn't a joke, and he likes the muscle-bound look, at least pick the ones who understand about feminine poses -- no matter how much you like bodybuilders, a stripper probably oughta be able to wiggle her butt and try to look cute :o

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Arrggghhh!

Dude! I like my dates to have an innie not an outie, if you know what I mean. ;) Hormone injections, ouch. Ever see the Chyna layout in Playboy? SCARY! She really is a she, but I think belongs in Playgirl, just like these pictures.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

OK, I'm over the nausia now.

Post said if you HAD to choose. 2 & 3

They seem to be the, uhm, most feminine?, of the group.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

excuse me from the forums, while I go loose my breakfast....

That was just gross...

Yes im a chic, but I enjoy looking at pretty ladies just as much as any guy, I kept expecting to see guys heads atop those bodies....the only one that was somewhat okay was pic #3 in the white bikini...

Its one thing for a woman to be fit, but that is just gross...IMHO

I hope you don't think these women are "attractive"? [:/]

Hell NO!

I had to post them because I knew people like Ivan and Clay would HAVE to look at them. The possability of boobies would be too much of a temptation lol

I am curious as to how strong they really are....I'm more interested in an arm wrestle with one of them.