yardhippie

I am the shiznit!

Yup.. just walked accross my house for the first time in 2 months under my own power! NO Crutches! Look out halloween boogie! Here I come! I'll be free from my bondage in nooo time! ;);)
Damn that felt good. :o:P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

but hey.. I'm bored and perfectly OK with making assumptions

Damn girl, we can talk shit and make assumptions about all kinds of .commers while they're busy sleeping. Hehe.;)

BTW, i know yardhippie, he's an ultra coolio guy. Too bad he's married cause he's fuckin HOT!!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

PULL UP!

no, no. thats for the pilot of an airplane.
I pilot a canopy! its called flair

what are you doing at work anyways?

Ok, well, you know we need to have 12 pieces of flair....

Way to go man. Which Haloween boogie?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>>Which Haloween boogie? <<

He better be at Mullins. I've still never done a headdown jump because he said that he'd buy me a jump ticket and take me out on my first one. Then he went and tried to land with his hands in the dive loops, so I've been waiting through the denial stage ("it's just sore"), the admission stage ("this still really hurts"), the treatment stage ("I think I'll go to the doctor tomorrow"), the surgery stage ("They have to cut some pieces of me out. I guess they were extras or something."), the post-surgery stage ("I don't understand how they got in there and I don't remember hiring them, but apparently I have a staff in my foot."), the therapy stage ("this mfing b!tch wrenched my mfing foot all morning!"), and now it appears that we are in the recovery stage. Interspersed through all this has been the percocet stage ("Hey, man. What are you up to? Oh. It's 4 am on Tuesday? I'll call back tomorrow. I love you, man.")

Congrats on your recovery, and I look forward to seeing you when you can get back up here. As always, you're welcome to crash at my place.

Oh, and I painted the bathroom.

Brent

NOTE TO READERS: There are some exaggerations in this post. But not many.

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com

>>Which Haloween boogie? <<

He better be at Mullins. I've still never done a headdown jump because he said that he'd buy me a jump ticket and take me out on my first one. Then he went and tried to land with his hands in the dive loops, so I've been waiting through the denial stage ("it's just sore"), the admission stage ("this still really hurts"), the treatment stage ("I think I'll go to the doctor tomorrow"), the surgery stage ("They have to cut some pieces of me out. I guess they were extras or something."), the post-surgery stage ("I don't understand how they got in there and I don't remember hiring them, but apparently I have a staff in my foot."), the therapy stage ("this mfing b!tch wrenched my mfing foot all morning!"), and now it appears that we are in the recovery stage. Interspersed through all this has been the percocet stage ("Hey, man. What are you up to? Oh. It's 4 am on Tuesday? I'll call back tomorrow. I love you, man.")

NOTE TO READERS: There are some exaggerations in this post. But not many.

LMAO... i dont think anyone could have put it better. My PT is going well and my trainer/therapist is positive I will be able to walk for extened periods by Haloween! Translation: yes you can skydive, just dont biff in again.

PS: what should I be at halloween? I think the cripple this is overdone!! :P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Chris can come as April.

:)

Well, he already did the drag thing, not sure if I can get him to do it again. Remember I was Maryann and he was Ginger and he scared the heck out of Matthew.
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Sam scheduled his Halloween Party opposite the boogie again. This may be a good year to write him off. I have already caughthell for wanting to go to the dz during the DAY.

Is this the same guy that tried the skydiving intervention on you? I know some guys that could take Sam fishing and then he wont' be having any more parties.;);)

Love the avatar Brent. I look at you in a new light.
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.