wmw999

Hello from Perris POPS

Well, I'm here, Mary (skyangel2) says hi, mjosparky picked me up at the airport -- all the cool folks are here B|

And there's morning fog :(

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Well the weather sucks. Wendy and I are sitting here with nothing to do:( Waiting for the clouds to burn on Friday morning. Forecast doesn't seem to be looking good. But, just like any other event, you just hang out and wait. Keep the fingers crossed that we get atleast one jump today. We are so close to a new record.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Wendy and I are sitting here with nothing to do

I'll bet if you walk down to manifest they could get you the info you were looking for the other night.... then you'd have something to do! :ph34r:

I tried... but the person I asked wasn't gonna give it up...

Tonight is the dinner I already paid for -- you guys need to come here. You'll be ready for POPS soon enough B|

It looked better at 8:00 than it does now.

Wendy
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Wendy and I are sitting here with nothing to do

I'll bet if you walk down to manifest they could get you the info you were looking for the other night.... then you'd have something to do! :ph34r:

I tried... but the person I asked wasn't gonna give it up...

Yeah, she told me she didn't want to get involved. So, I went to the boss and got the information I needed. Check is in the mail. I just hope now this doesn't come back and bite me in the ass;)

I know, I know, I'm sure you are wondering why I'm posting, since I have a packer I have time to come and PW:P
Still no record, but we are so close. It's only day two and we've only gotten two jumps today due to weather. Time for one more, so keep the fingers crossed.
Mar
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey