funks

All MiniVans need to be blown to bits!!!!

I'm a soccer mom who drives a mini-van, but you probably would never be able to catch up with me to complain about my driving. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

...waiting for our resident soccer-mom/greenie to chime in...

Wake up, I was the first reply! :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

...waiting for our resident soccer-mom/greenie to chime in...

Wake up, I was the first reply! :P

And I bet you were using your GPRS phone while driving to make these posts...:P

And come on people, thats not lock worthy material.....
Remster

I'll probably have a mini-van within a year to complement our boring-ass Toyota Camry.

Minivans are evil, but they are good for hauling around munchkins and their related junk. I can't get my wife to go for either a full-size van or a so-retro-it-hurts station wagon. We can't afford some gigantic SUV.

So a minivan it will be. But at least it will have skydiving stickers on it. :)

I'll probably have a mini-van within a year to complement our boring-ass Toyota Camry.

Minivans are evil, but they are good for hauling around munchkins and their related junk. I can't get my wife to go for either a full-size van or a so-retro-it-hurts station wagon. We can't afford some gigantic SUV.

So a minivan it will be. But at least it will have skydiving stickers on it. :)

Minivan Sminivan, get an Excursion!!!

Talk about leg room....
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

"In before the lock" means that you got a post in before a moderator locks the thread. Participation in large numbers of locked threads is the dz.com equivalent of flying a 60 square foot canopy.

Why would this thread get locked, you ask? Well, one of the greenies here (Skymama) drives a minivan. The point of the thread is to bash minivan drivers. It is only a matter of time before someone bashes minivan drivers in general so creatively that she gets offended, or that someone starts their post with something like "Because skymama drives a minivan, she must be a [negative connotation words here]." This will be funny to everyone but her, and the next thing you know, there will be a little lock by the thread icon so you can't further expand on the sentiment that she is a [whatever it was].

You see, dz.com is the home of the slippery slope. No matter how innocently threads start, they are all destined to become discussions of who needs to post a picture of their boobs, bestiality, or gun control, depending on who hijacks the thread.

In the old days, the skydiving discussions were mixed in with the non-skydiving discussions, so separating the wheat from the chaff was very difficult. You would click on a thread titled something like "what size canopy should I buy?" and the last 100 posts were about Clay getting it on with a farm animal, with maybe a couple of lewd comments about Lisa's boobs thrown in. There appears to be less of that now, but it still happens from time to time.

Change, alas, is inevitable.

Brent

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com

let the kids go free but torture the hell out of all the soccer moms (except the hot ones) and soccer dads...I hate them all!!! Learn to drive people!!!

Hey now, I drive a minivan, and I don't have kids so there. We bot it cause SUV are to expensive and slow. :S

In a week or 2 i may be racing yardhippie and his import thing when you know who isn't there.:ph34r::ph34r:

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

I'm going to be buying a minivan in the near future. 2 kids, 2 pugs and myself, 4200 mile round trip PDX-STL this Christmas makes a minivan look mighty fine :)
From my observation here in the Portland area, most of the jerks on the freeway are driving Hondas and Accuras with those stupid fart pack mufflers ;)

I have 2 minivans! And yes they haul soccer, football, baseball players and cheerleaders around! We couldn't live without them. I did have a guy pull out in front of me on my CBR 600 without looking and not only used 1 lane but went across both lanes which left me just enough room to slide by him at 5:30 in the morning! Just one of your typical idiots but they aren't limited to just minivans!

The secret to life is not arriving at the grave in a well preserved body but sliding in sideways completely worn out yelling "holy crap" what a ride!!!

I don't have a problem with people driving minivans...but with WOMEN driving :D:P

They would be better drivers if they didn't try to apply make-up, breast feed, talk on the phone, yell at the kid in the back seat and unwrap and disperse burgers simultaneously while trying to adjust the radio.

never pull low......unless you are

I don't have a problem with people driving minivans...but with WOMEN driving :D:P

They would be better drivers if they didn't try to apply make-up, breast feed, talk on the phone, yell at the kid in the back seat and unwrap and disperse burgers simultaneously while trying to adjust the radio.

And also using their SIGNALS!!!! >:(

bmcd308, your reply cracked me up!:)And people, funks is complaining because he lives in Northern VA where many idiots come to live and drive. I have a feeling that funks will have a minivan before all is said and done. I think a second child will be on the way for him pretty soon...

I think when Jesus said "love your enemy" he probably meant don't kill them.

>>In a week or 2 i may be racing yardhippie and his import thing <<

You're going to get blown away: He is a bored hillbilly with nothing to spend his money on but skydives and his car, and he has had a broken leg, so he hasn't been able to spend money on skydives. He probably has new moonwalk rims by now.

NOTE TO MODERATORS: I am a hillbilly, too, so I get to say that stuff (Chattanooga, TN). While Conway, AR might be a little more billy than Chattanooga, we've got the hills. And if I had logged all the beers I drank sitting on the side of a pickup bed parked within ten feet of a bonfire, I'd have a thousand logbooks. I can sing "Up on Cripple Creek" and "You Never Even Caled Me By My Name" a capella. So I'm qualified to label someone a hillbilly.

Brent

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com