Emma

Which is the gayest discipline?

Ok, the choice is yours - please back up your vote with evidence...

[*Disclaimer - the word 'gay' here is in no way intended to be derogatory to people of same sex-sex persuasion. For the purpose of this poll we will use the term 'gay' in the playground sense, that is, not 'hard', not 'tough', not 'kick-ass' and not 'gnarly'. Hope that clears it up. Again, apologies to my gay sky-brethren.]

pressision jumpers..
what can i say.. i only meet people that did that that lived in a closed world,however im open to meet new people and to revaluete my choice here.. as i can see the funny thing in landing were you want,it really is a skill evrybody can use now and then;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Isnt RW the only that have the rule not to mix genders?

That's funny..I could swear my 4way team had three blokes in it...and FUCK ME! I have a muff!

Oh yeah...and Synapsi...and Airspeed...and the Norgies...aren't they all mixed?

And this is just at World Class level, never mind Intermediate and Advanced classes...

2 blokes in a vertical freefall 69-er with another guy on video...now THAT's gay....

Style and Accuracy dude. I love all my buddies that do style and acc., but I've met lots of people that think that they're wonderful skydivers because they have 800 hop n pops and like 50 dives of any other discipline. People like that annoy the shit out of me.

Dizzy, dizzy, blue, green, dizzy, dizzy, blue, green.........

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.