lewmonst

270 Photos from Chicks Rock Boogie

236 is one hell of a picture!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's my sister-girl, Rosa! She is a cutie-patootie.

Damn, so are you Laurel! :$

Arthur, you silly boy, stop! :$ Thank you for the lovely compliments. It is one hell of a picture because I was one hell-of-a drunk! :ph34r: B| :P :)

People. Buy the pictures from the shutterfly site! Amazona has the pics priced very, very cheap, and the cost of the site and the equipment is prohibitive. Reallly. The pictures are very good, so buy them. Beucoup cheap, really!

Marissa!
Good to see you on here. Thanks for the offer, I'll take you up on that. And I don't have to show nobody nothing :) When will you be back on this side of the pond for another boogie? where?

Duece,
Thanks for your support.:S I'm no where near breaking even on the shutterfly site, but it's the best site to post large file sizes for sale as you know. Have you looked at all the cards and options you can play with? I ordered some notecards of my own with one of my Australia photos, I'll let you know how they turn out. I'm thinking christmas presents here... Oh yeah, and I ordered a 16x20 of something for my good friend, I'm going to look at it first, see the quality... And just so you don't think I'm trying to lowball, I sell ground shots much cheaper than freefall shots, and cheaper than normal for Chicks Rock.
Oh yeah, and some 4x6's I ordered a couple weeks ago were very nice, sharp and no printing errors!

peace!
lew
http://www.exitshot.com