Kramer

Would You Like To Be Thrown....

Would you like to be thrown out of a plane while you're asleep? Say someone put your rig on for you, put you in a plane, and flew up to 13,500 without waking you up at all (farfetched...I know).

They proceed to throw you out of the plane, you will wake up once you reach terminal velocity, but you will have no idea how you got up there.

Would you like that? (Not necessarily like per se, but would you at least not flip out and shoot the person that did it to you?)

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

I think I'd get a really good rush and a good laugh out of it if someone did that to me. Although, I'm a VERY heavy sleeper, I'd probably wake up 10 minutes after landing under my reserve from a cypres fire.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Dude...I don't like to be bothered when I'm sleeping, if someone did that, after waking up, I'd FLY my way up to the plane and kick his/her ass. >:( (far fetch but I definitely do that)

if I slept through all that. you'd better not throw my ass out of the plane! LOL

:D:D No sh*t...If I slept through all that, check my pulse, I'd probably be dead... :S:D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I think they'd better plan to land off. By the time, they got back and a beer or two, I'd might think it was funny.

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

I heard a story the other day about this. The perpetrators shall remain anonymous. Picture a Cessna. Someone not very well liked is sleeping near the door. The jumpers cajole the pilot to do a zero-g at 11,000' and push the aforementioned someone out the door. He wakes up immediately, in freefall, and pulls. At 11,000'. B|:D

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

i only have 2 jumps so i think i would die if someone did that but maybe when i have 200 jumps it would be cool.

Hey that reminds me is it ok to jump with music i mean like with an MP3 player blasting music in your ears? i would love to do that when i am ready?
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I do the MP3 thing every once in a while. Think about how loud it has to be to beable to hear it, even when under a helmet, that's one reason I don't do it very often, its just bad for your ears.

Under canopy its good to beable to hear, incase someone is yelling at you, but in my experience, folks are in their own little world audibly when undercanopy, visual communication works better.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

i only have 2 jumps so i think i would die if someone did that but maybe when i have 200 jumps it would be cool.

Hey that reminds me is it ok to jump with music i mean like with an MP3 player blasting music in your ears? i would love to do that when i am ready?

solos and sunset clear-n-pulls are made for the ipod.
namaste, motherfucker.

haha. Yeah, that'd be cool. I wonder if I would think I was really awake, tho. If I woke up, and thought I was dreaming, I might do something erradic, like a hp landing that I have no clue how to pull off. ... assuming that wasn't the case, i'm always down for a rush, what better way to wake up. haha. :D

Angela.