ToeUp

More pics from Chicks Rock

NSFW!

she was topless but nothing was showing

such a shame too :):D:ph34r:
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Me 2.

To the girls~ does it hurt to jump topless? How is it on opening? Don't ask me why...I am just wondering.

I jumped nekkid once and it didn't hurt my boobies at all. Then again, I'm about as flat as an 8 year-old boy. What I do know, is that there is nothing pretty about jumping nekkid. If your boobs are big and real, they invert and look like cereal bowls. If your boobs are fake, they look great in freefall. But all bodies, no matter how toned, look jiggly.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Have you done a bikini jump, Laurel?

Nope - just nekkid as a jaybird. I'm too cold natured to jump scantily clad or naked any more.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

If a zero percent body fat chickee like yourself jiggles, then there is no hope for the rest of us to look decent in freefall.

Actually, I think it's more rippling than jiggling. And in my experience some of the skinniest people can be more ripply than anyone.
Jumping in your birthday suit is more about the feeling than looking good. But if you really want to know how much you ripple, I'ld be happy to come along with my camera :P.

l8r,

Thom

The Freak pic just cracks me up! Look at the guy in the back sorta thrusting toward that girl and she just has the most disgusted look on her face. Priceless!

Oh, I don't think she really minded. That's Raymond and his newly wedded wife Erika.:D

there is no hope for the rest of us to look decent in freefall.

Naked jumps are not about looking good. They are about how it feels, and it's good!

If you're worried about video, find a DZ w/ a 182 and make sure no one gets on the plane w/ a camera...
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.