michaelflying

Rugby world cup SA vs ENGLAND

Easy that one - we will win!

But then I have dual nationality, British and South African, so I'll just pick which one to be after the match to be able to say that :P

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

Mmmmm, I thought of something nasty to say. But I thought getting even would have a better effect so I have forwarded your details in Home Affairs as it is illegal to have dual citizenship in SA.

So that settles it. You shout for the pommes and stay in the UK we don't want you back.

Dave
D830
http://www.skydiving.co.za

Rugby, that the sport with guys playing with a ball on a perfect landing field ?? :P

Rugby, a game played by men with odd-shaped balls:P

If we can get someone to bite Wilkinson's ear early on, we might just pull off a win.

edited to fix previous edit:$

I have several international rugby shirts....(I support Scotland and whoever is playing against England!;))
I will be wearing the Springboks colours, as I just can't bear the thought of supporting the 'Auld Enemy'...:)

It should be a cracking game nevertheless, excellent viewing for us partisans! 1 o'clock our time kickoff, perfect for downing a few Cool Castles!
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson