dropoutdave

How Gay Are You???

And I've been in street fights. I thought that would have counted for at least one straight percent

I was in San Fran a while back. Myself, ex, and son are watching a street performer on a box juggling. A drunk guy walks out of a bar, kneels and bobs. The juggler gets pissed. The drunk and his friends laugh.

The drunk spills beer on someone, The offended person goes to hit him, misses and hits someone else. That persons friends... etc. Street brawl in front of the gay bar. 30-40 guys pour out on the street and it is on.

I don't know how the "street fight" question affected the outcome, but I ended up with 26%. :D

It's important to some straight guys to have violent emotional reactions to homosexuality.

I always thought it was to show thier buddies that they were not really gay... even though they had those kind of feelings.. but can't handle that realization.. kind of the whole ex-marine thing in American Beauty.

Jeanne

It's important to some straight guys to have violent emotional reactions to homosexuality. Or at least to EXPRESS violent emotional reactions. One or the other.

Perhaps it is just important to appear to be upset when there is confused feelings or arousals. ;)

However, I think the test was done on a UK website. After George Michaels revelation, is there that much difference between straight and gay there? :)

It's important to some straight guys to have violent emotional reactions to homosexuality.

I always thought it was to show thier buddies that they were not really gay... even though they had those kind of feelings.. but can't handle that realization.. kind of the whole ex-marine thing in American Beauty.

Jeanne

so true. so very very true.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)