bmcd308

Are you an active skydiver?

Hey, don't you have enough guys to torture over there in Florida?

Nope. Send more!! :D

If we do that you'll send Steve back all used up. Then what good would he be?

Steve, maybe I should send you out there with the fly swatter;) Not a good idea, Lisa would like it too much.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Oh you just wait til we're in the tunnel, girl.

I guess I better bring the fly swatter for myself:o
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I used to live,eat,sleep, shit, skydiving. I started in Ark. back in 1993 I have done 250-500 jumps every year since I have been in the sport.... To the point of moving to FL. when I could not jump enough in Memphis, moving on to the DZ, and even trying to join the Army team. However in the last year I have cut way back. Maybe 200 jumps this year.

I have other activities that quite honestly are more fun after 10 years in the sport.

I really have been thinking of just quiting, but after 10 years and 3,000 jumps...It is now something I just do...I don't really put any energy into it, I am not trying really anything new. I still do 4 way when I can, but its just not important to me anymore.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I have to work to be able to afford to jump. That siad if I don't have my girls you will find me at the DZ either at home or away except when I had a broken arm and couldn't stand the thought of watching everyone else having fun while I was grounded.

I hit 500 2 weekends ago and hope to hit 600 by the end of the year.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.