ThreeKnees

Another Naked Thread

OK, a little bragging here. I jump naked ...... alot. I have 40+ naked jumps. Most of them this year, and more than a few in the winter. There is just something refreshing about a naked hop-n-pop and landing in a foot or two of fresh snow!

Anyway, just interested in knowing if there are any others out there as fanatical. How many naked jumps do you have?

Let it all hang out !!

I've only got 1 so far. It was a four-way naked night jump.

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

I've only got 1 so far. It was a four-way naked night jump.

AAWWW Lolie a night naked, how could anyone appreciate your beauty if you only do naked at night;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

There were plenty of headlights to land in front of, at least...

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Just earned me a day of being grounded. Stayed up 'til sunrise that night partying anyway, so I didn't make it to the hanger until 7 pm on the day I wasn't allowed to jump. Tame.

Besides, it was worth it. B|

-Miranda

i was just introduced to the naked jumping last month. I did a 4 way freefly jump naked, and a solo hop and pop naked. It's great! I am on a new goal of trying to do one a month, plus at least one at each new dropzone i go to. Maybe i'll do another saturday. It's been a while.;):)
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is nothing that looks good going 120 miles per hour. I'm sure glad there are brave people like you all that enjoy and continue to do naked skydives. Cause there is no way in Hell that I'll ever do one.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I have a total of 0 naked jumps.

If I'm in the sport for the next 30 years and someone invites me to do a naked jump every week for that entire time, in the end the number will still be 0

If jumping naked floats yer boat, have at it. I cant for the life of me figure it out but I DO know that I DONT want to be on that load with you cuz I'd rather not have to look look at you naked B|

I havn't done one either but apparntly its an awsome feeling on your body in Freefall.
I can appreciate that, I know it feels great when you shave ya head your scalp feels alive:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

hopefully i do one tomorrow. as long as the weather cooperates with my jumping schedule :)

There is nothing that looks good going 120 miles per hour.

Oh my, oh my. Honestly i BELIEVED that ´In the air I am beautiful`...

>If God meant for man to fly, He´d have given him much more money.

McG, DZ EFVA dictator

ive never understood the attraction to jumping in the buff. i would think it would be pretty painful for guys. is it? not to mention i would be all shrivled up like a 8 year old boy.lol. so whats the deal why do you like it so much. and are you a nudist on the ground as well? too each his own, enjoy life how ever you see fit my freind.

once again another naked jump was accomplished in the blue skies of Gardiner, NY... Jump #100, did a cross coutry jump with 5 other people. It was quite awesome! Such a great jump.:)