Shotgun

What is your screen resolution?

Just trying to get an idea of what the most common screen resolution is. According to w3schools.com, 1024x768 was the most common as of July '03. Just curious how that compares to what dz.commers are using... (mine is currently 1280x1024 if anyone wants to know ;-)

Edited to say: Multiple answers are allowed for those of you with more than one computer (or for those with multiple personalities who often change their resolution)! :)

The really important one for me is the refresh rate -- for some reason, that's something I really notice, and I'll take a lower resolution if it means a faster refresh rate.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

after all I am in AZ and I haven't seen anyone with lizard patches... I wonder if I can get a rigger to put a teal green monitor there doing HD...hmm....

That would be cool... Well you just taught me something because I didn't know a monitor was a type of lizard (shows how much I know about lizards)! ;)

Ok well now I am reading about lizards instead of working, so I better save the monitors for later!

Other.

I don't know anyone using less that 1024x768 (and yes refresh and dp matter).

I used to have an HP 21" CRT 1600x1200 @ 85hz.

I traded it in for Dual Philips 18.1" LCDs powered by a Radeon 9800XT.
Lou

I traded it in for Dual Philips 18.1" LCDs powered by a Radeon 9800XT.

*drool* I'm currently getting by on a 17" 16:9 LCD screen.. 1280x768.

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time