kelel01

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy-- Best Show Ever?

Ok, I'm sorry, but I think Queer Eye is the best show ever! The guys are so funny! :D And would you ever want to go on Queer Eye? It certainly might help me find the Will to my Grace. :ph34r::) I mean, have you seen what they can do for your apartment/house? It's freakin' awesome! B| Sorry, I'm just sitting here bored at work.

Kelly

Well I'm afraid to say... I do actually like that show. I've only seen it a couple of times, and I don't usually like makeover-type shows, but I do find it entertaining to watch... and I certainly wouldn't mind for them to come over and decorate my place for me. Oh, and if I was ever to let anyone give me a makeover (I could probably use one!), I think it would have to be them. ;) Those guys ARE pretty funny! :D

[hang head in shame] Yes I watch it. [/hang head in shame]:$

It is a cool show really. Some of us boys just need help. I watched last nights show and you just know that boy is getting layed (by his now fiance) once they are out of camera sight.

-------
D.T. Holder
SIMstudy

From frame one to the final fade-to-black it's an exercise in humiliation. I don't think it's so much a reality/makeover show as a revenge show. I don't understand why any of the straight guys would ever even consider being on it.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

A bunch of people from work got together last night to watch this show and when I was asked if I wanted to attend, I laughed and said "I'm a skydiver, why would I even think about watching crap like that. I'd rather watch some skydiving videos". :P

Reality TV shows are for people with no reality in their lives. Now who wants to jump?

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I'm not sure I would consider this a "reality" show. In my humble opinion, it would fall in with shows like Trading Spaces or a home remodeling show. Basically you are getting advice from someone knowledgable in a specific field of expertise! If it were a show about sex and a women was telling you how to "perform" better there would be NO PROBLEM right? (example used for effect)

-------
D.T. Holder
SIMstudy

I think you are being extremely harsh. There are some humiliating elements to it, but in the end, the guy looks awesome, his place looks awesome, his woman is all up on his jock, and he's learned how to be more romantic and refined (at least for a little while).

Not to mention the fact that the guys are hilarious and extremely talented!

Kelly

edited because I don't know how to spell my own name :D

"Holy fuck they're CRABS!!"

"We are the crab people!!" "We've been outcasts underground long enough!" "Time for the crab people to rise up and rule this world!!"

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

You must be F***king kidding me?Do people really watch this crap?Give me NOVA on PBS anytime.

Yes while the rest of society was watching shows for enhancing people's vanity, I was watching an interesting show on PBS about our solar system and earth's next encounter with a large meteor and/or comet. And low and behold the nifty-neat-o rock I picked up at the Pueblo reservoir a few years ago just might end up being a meteorite. :P

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

That South Park episode was hilarious!

Ok, thank you so much for clearing that up. I was thinking, "What the hell is he talking about?"

Kelly

;););):D:D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."