billvon

Is your son a freeflyer?

It's kind of interesting. Belly fliers tend to not like freefliers and freefliers just ignore the belly fliers.***

Huh? I'm not sure about the latter, but, in my experience, the former is an inaccurate statement at best. I'm guessing you were kidding.

We may make jokes, but I have always admired the skills and liked the people. Now, the techno music......it sucks anus.

LMAO! Bill, this is genius. I love it!

It's kind of interesting. Belly fliers tend to not like freefliers and freefliers just ignore the belly fliers.

Huh? Have I missed something here? I have close friends in both of these disciplines and even in the other disciplines, which most people never talk about. This is why trying hybrids, Mr. Bills, Birdman rodeos. etc. are so cool.

Actually, I don't think that freefliers ignore bellyfliers, as much as constantly try to convert us..over to the darkside! :ph34r: I cannot tell you how many freefliers have made converting me a personal mission of theirs. LOL! It's all good. :)

4. Do some of the logos on his clothing seem to be upside down? Freeflyers often fly upside down, and like to reverse the logos on their clothing and equipment so they seem right side up in freefall. Beware of words/phrases that make sense right side up as upside down, like the Gravity Gear logo or "WOW".

Oh my gawd! I'm famous! Well at least my logo is. :D

B

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!