skygod7777

help me pic my rig

I didn't vote because I honestly don't like the colors sheme that much... but like SkydiveNFlorida said who cares if someone else doesn't like it.
But my input on that is that the assymetric stripes are not that great looking... Looks like a kid messed up with the crayons :P

My advice to design as rig is to keep it simple... You don't have to have different colors for every stripes and panel... simple looks great too! Too many colors and it looks like a four year old designed it!
But hey that's just my opinion! if you like it go for it!

"We see the world just the way we are...

My advice to design as rig is to keep it simple... You don't have to have different colors for every stripes and panel... simple looks great too! Too many colors and it looks like a four year old designed it!
But hey that's just my opinion! if you like it go for it!

I agree that simple can also be good. Although, not too plain. I bought a used rig, it is monotone, but is is a very bright purple which was kind of the selling point for me, after I tried it on, it was over.. I love it! :D

Good luck on your design. If you like asymmetry, go with that. It's your rig, and if you're planning to keep it a while, go with what you want; screw resale! (it'll probly sell anyhow, I wouldn't worry too much)

Angela.

whenever i see a rig with the stripes like that, i think "oh no! the factory messed up someone's new rig!"

just looks odd to me. but to each their own. i do like the yellow pinstriping.

__

I'm with Stacy here> The stripes are just messed up. Yellow piping and tpe is cool though!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I'm with Stacy here

eh, stop kissing up. you're still not getting my jedei.:ph34r:

__

Um, er, aaahhhh.....

Ya know, Stacy, I really, really wanted a Jedei 136. I simply LOVE the way they fly.

After my hits of the Nylon Crack though, I'm quite happy with my old, square, original Sabre 150.

Score another one for Bird Man, they help steer at least some people towards lower performance wings. >:(:P
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

go for a split rig instead. all the cool kids are doing it. ;)

seriously though, that rig looks like so many other rigs out there. it's cool-looking but if you want a rig that stands out i'd go with something else. i saw a lot of wings go through the shop that looked very similar to that.

go for a split rig instead. all the cool kids are doing it.

seriously though, that rig looks like so many other rigs out there. it's cool-looking but if you want a rig that stands out i'd go with something else. i saw a lot of wings go through the shop that looked very similar to that.

damn, now i have to think of something else.

i've had a split color wings already, this is my 3rd one. i just can't think of anything.

oh well, i was thinking of asking if i can get some of the metalic material used on it like what's on my jumpsuit. then i would look like alchemy, oh well.

we'll see. i just can't decide what i want, other than a wings

later

i know you are already thinking about going with something different, but i voted for the first one. i don't care for the asymetrical thing either - seeing as everything we do (pretty much) is based on being symetrical. but i like rigs to have more color - there is nothing worse than an all black rig.

i was considering this too

later

Oh I would vote this one of the three.

I'm not a big fan of the assymetry either, my eyes don't know where to focus! hehe.

It's done well on this one though. Looks good.

Wings eh? Check mine out (I know I know... I post it every chance I get ;))

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!