chopchop

Sunshine's wild sex life...

I slept with Sunny and another unnamed dz.commer at the same time. B|

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Pictures please.

I have a pic of me grabbing Lolie's boobie, but we weren't sleeping at the time. Someone has a fabulous video of me and Packaho sleeping together til her snoring woke me up...

Can't find the pic of me grabbing Lolie's boob, but here's a pic of her molesting Ronald McDonald.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Speaking of pictures of me, anyone know who it is that has the video and pix from after my naked night jump? I want a copy!

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Can't find the pic of me grabbing Lolie's boob, but here's a pic of her molesting Ronald McDonald.

I look possessed in that picture. :|

-Miranda

Me and Lolie should not be allowed to be on the same DZ at the same time...we cause trouble. :)

I remember no trouble! :) only some innocent drunks, boobie showing and the occasional sex act! :P:$
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Those are excellent. B|

I must've been on a statue-molesting kick or something during that boogie. Here's a photo from my trip to New Orleans with kevin922.

-Miranda

I have SLEPT NEXT TO lotsa dzcommers.

Not me.....you refused to share the couch. Started whining and bitching during which, in my drunken stupor, I remembered that it was 4 am and in 3 maybe 4 hours tops there would be people walking around and waking me up. That's when I had a MUCH better thought and went out to sleep in the semi large back seat of my car. It was great.....I didn't wake up until 11 or 1130 AM. :D So that's my "I almost slept with Sunshine" story. ;)

Hey look its Clay.....

Dude.. all the sheep things I have read... and when I was at the Byron Boogie a couple weeks ago.. I met a Clay......

I asked him.... as in "sheep" Clay??????

He had the strangest look on his face.. and several snickers from others in earshot..

Jeanne

you refused to share the couch. Started whining and bitching during which, in my drunken stupor,

I don't remember that, but i totally believe that i was bitching and whining. It's what i do best!! :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!