TribalTalon

hmm would you date a girl....

personally I would rather my wife to not fake it... then I know how much work I have cut out for me after I am done, or if I can just kick back and relax afterwards...

If you don't know you better take lessons now. . .and if you can't tell the dif between a fake and a real O from a woman, you better take some INTENSE lessons.

I don't fake. . .if I am not into it, I will let the guy know - or I will give him some gentle guidance to make it work for me. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

did you highlight below my post...it was a joke....uhem..yeah. "and I always notice that bored expression on their face"
------------------------------------------------
"Matter fact go and get your chrome, cause I'd rather be, broke thogether, then rich alone."

hmmm. before i learned the ways of the tongue flicka, which is my specialty, i guess every girl i dated fake o'd. then i finally figured it out, and the chick just about shook the damn bed apart. her entire body was shivering and she was gasping for breath for a minute. i was like.. ahhhh yeah i figured it out. B|

but under no circumstances would I go on a date withone.

It's funny that you say that because I accidentally went out on a "date" with a girl. She was a co-worker, and I thought that she was just asking me to try a new restaurant with her for lunch. The sad thing is that I'm completely straight, and when I realized that we had been on a date... I also realized that she had been a great date...a "perfect gentleman"! :ph34r:

She asked me all about myself, kept her hands to herself, talked honestly and in a softer voice, drove me to and from the restaurant, opened my car doors, pulled out my chairs, complimented me, shared her food and even paid for my lunch. She was quite the chivalrous male...ugh...female. However, when she was parking the car back at our work, she asked me to be her dance partner that night. :o (My work was beginning "salsa" lessons as an after-work activity!)

It was then that I realized that I may have been accidentally on a "date", and I told her that I was dancing with a male "worker", who was to be my partner. I then ran off ahead of her inside the building and down the hall, to ask him to be my dance partner and beg him to not leave my side. :o (Yes, it was like a bad "Three's Company episode!) Honestly though, she is the kind of person that was a good friend, but ONLY friends ... for me, anyway. :S To quote Seinfeld, "Not that there's anything wrong with it!"

Yeah bro.. tell um.. the tongue is the magical touch that does it every time ;) learned that a long time ago ;)
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

I agree, I never fake it, then it makes for a very unhappy relationship because you are never satisfied, I first try to guid him, then tell him and if neither one works I do it myself, that useually clues them in to try harder next time...

do it yourself?.........................thats fuckin beautiful! My ex-wife did crazy stuff like that all the time, we would be driving on the way to the movies and I would look over and she would have her pants down around her knees and going for it! Damn, that shit just does not happen anymore.:P

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

that reminds me of one of my ex's.. boy that chick was NUTS.. she would just randomly reach in her pants and finger herself and lick the juices off her finger. i mean like anywhere, even in public. the good thing was that she LOVED to give me head, any time, anywhere. i've got all kinds of crazy stories about that chick. lol.

True enough. I did have my tongue in the Bytch's mouth. (Not nearly as elite as it sounds - many others were there both before and after me!)

Maybe I'll start dating skymama. As long as she doesn't expect fidelity and will let me sleep with guys, everything should be fine.

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal

Note to self: never introduce my sister to any single dz.commers, or find a better way to hide the bodies. :PB|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

The only question I have for ya is. Do you miss the ex and do you fantasize about your sister.

I don't have a sister but if she was hot and I found a girl that looked a lot like her!!! Oh By The Way.... Is I was twisted in the head. I would bang her.

"Your my sister, Your my sister" Joe Dirt
Bottomless Beers and Blue Skies!

* Brother_Brian *
D.S.W.F.S.B. #2