TribalTalon

hmm would you date a girl....

if she looked like an ex? or... your SISTER?!?! lol. and no i'm not goin Joe Dirt, i'm just bored and in the college library. i see this chick across the way that looks VERY VERY much like this girl i used to date a few years ago. i can tell its not her, but the similarity is remarkable. Also, about a year ago i once saw this girl walking on campus that looked EXACTLY like my sister. and i mean EXACTLY, i was staring at her with a confused look on my face tryin to figure out what the hell she was doing here 500 miles away from where she lives. lol the chick probably thought i was crazy. And yes, this girl is pretty darn hot. i will not comment on my sister. :)

Just don't call out your old girlfriend's name during sex....

It's also really bad to call your current s/o by your last s/o's name when shopping at the adult toy store. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

It's also really bad to call your current s/o by your last s/o's name when shopping at the adult toy store.

Apparently it's also bad form to call the person you spent the night with by a name other than theirs when introducing said person to some of your friends the next day.

Not that I'd know anything about that of course. :)

It's also really bad to call your current s/o by your last s/o's name when shopping at the adult toy store.
----------------------------------------------------------------
sounds like there is a story with that one

Not much more to it than what i posted. I called a boyfriend by my ex's name while shopping at the adult toy store. Oops. Thinking about it now is funny as hell.

I happen to disagree. I've had HORRIBLE sex which i definitely didnt think was wonderful. to make a long story short, the girl was beautiful, everything was goin smooth, got naked, got to humping, she started making, I SHIT YOU NOT, Gorrilla grunting sounds. It sounded like the freakin Discovery channel Mating extravangza show in my bedroom. [:/] that was the first and only time i ever lost an erection. :D i was just turned off by it.

Apparently it's also bad form to call the person you spent the night with by a name other than theirs when introducing said person to some of your friends the next day.

Not that I'd know anything about that of course

So how is "joe" anyway? :D

HA! thats a great share... I would comment, but ...yeah..

jsut a saying..surely there are better and worse lays, but even my worst was still (in retrospect) pretty damn good (not exactly good...figuratively speaking)

-yoshi

I've had HORRIBLE sex which i definitely didnt think was wonderful.

This is why women fake it. Tis much easier to fake an O so the guy will stop, then to keep going with the bad bad sex....

This is why women fake it. Tis much easier to fake an O so the guy will stop, then to keep going with the bad bad sex....

As if we care if they are faking it...... bwahahahahahah

whats really funny about that is I have gotten to the point of saying "screw this" and started faking it...and then just stopped and said...ok this isnt working...just another diff.. guys (in most cases) even when its really bad wont fake anything...they jsut say it how it is..
-yoshi

And if you're not able to make him finish without faking an O, who's responsible for the bad sex?