RoysPlayThing

I have decided...

The single thing that she was reprimanded for in the first place.

And since she was the first to talk about her sex life on DZ.com, I say make an example of her.

Burn her at the stake! :P

No, I won't say it.. . . . .

But I could. . . .

Naw, too obvious.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hey bro, I am not noisy by any means, but the fact of the matter is that I am one of the poor fuckers that does have to read every single post on the boards and doesn't have the choice to just scroll past the drivel. I don't really care if you keep her in the quadruple huck-a-buck all day long with a ball gag in her mouth; I just loathe hearing about it all the time, as does the boss. I am just here for the beer, so don't mind me.

Where does one find literature on exactly what a triple huck a buck might be?

It doesn't really sound that comfortable, but it might make for some interesting conversation.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

If you're not into posting here, don't waste your time doing it. Life is short. But if you are not into posting here because you feel like you are not accepted, then that is a shame, and it is our loss. Take care and come back to visit us here soon.

Brent

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com

I thought the whole issue was someone was trying to gag Lany in the first place. And her not liking it.

Roy - Don't break that sweet woman. Let me know where you ended up stapling the duck.

Edit - I do want to note that in the last e-mail monkey1 didn't specifically say who got the ball gag. Just not to forget it.:D

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Okay! Nobody try this at home!! :o
We are experienced professionals, and this is a very dangerous and risky proceedure!
Parts can get hurt if Huck-A-Bucks are done incorrectly.
B|

The 'duck' was nailed up above my head. ;) :)

Edit to say: BTW, We both agreed that it would be me that took the ball gag. :D

You need a truck and some luck to find a duck. Or just a good restaurant.

(I never even thought about the rhyme, I was just throwing in a non-sequitor, to see who has that type of humor. It could just as easily been a lizard or a chicken for example. Sorry to throw you for a loop, unless you are inviting me to be creative here, if so, then I missed the opportunity.:D)

From the difference in the time Chop chop said he went of to go try it, to the time you posted that, I have to deduce that you lack staying power, experienced professionals or not.:P

Giving new meaning to the nickname Chopchop... I am too funny.

-----------------------------------------------
Bum's the word!

OK, that is funny and you will be provided drinks at the next available opportunity

:D:D:D

Normally I have pretty good staying power but the quadruple hucka buck is not to be taken lightly.. I am still trying to work the kinks out of my legs as I am not nearly as bendy as plaything.. Speaking of plaything, thank God for the ballgag or I think the neighbors would have summoned the police.. :S
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

figure four leg-lock, then roll yourself up on top of your "plaything" then insert straight down while pinning her head in a corner with all your heft.
Pleasure.....PAIN......pleasure....PAIN.

You see Sky Monkey 1 knows what the above proceedure is because a number of years ago a very large she male queen put it on him. Put a wig on and flinch at him and watch him jump LMAO!!!!
If ya aint hooked a parafoil ya just aint lived!

OK so I'm a bit late here and I have no idea what the hell is going on but I read this and started laughing.

uh oh! somebody call the wambulance!
Wa Wa, Wa Wa, Wa Wa,:D

Fill me in on what's up Lany!!! Who's messing with you? You're obviously still posting so I'm not too worried but lemme know if I need to get my gloves out (boxing not rubber this time)

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)