ACMESkydiver

What do you do when you're NOT skydiving?

well.... considering I'm still waiting for my AFF classes (danm, 6 months is WAY too long)...

I volunteer for an organization that rescue siamese cats (my obsession for as long as I can remember)

Work much too hard

Go to school nights (for that programming degree that won't get me a job)

Lots and Lots and Lots of arts and crafty stuff

And dz.com (of course)

Jennifer
Arianna Frances

I work toooooo much... you knew this already though.. at least you got to jump yesterday ( BIOTCH).. but the next clear day... I will be off to Kapowsin to do the two skydives to finish off the air portion of my Coach Course we were taking yesterday. Here it is a sunday night... and what am I doing... sitting in my office upgrading a server in London before thier workweek starts.

I know, it's too late, but, if it's not skydiving, then it's sex. If it's not sex, then it's flying, or SEX. Okay, if it's not SEX, it's sleep.I never realized how many choices there where!:ph34r:

Don't tell me I can't! I already know that! Haven't you seen my x-rays?

Poopy! Don't work too hard, Jeanne. Nice to see you yesterday, sorry 'bout the no jump for you, but MAN did I have fun! (Oh, not to rub it in! ;))

But the bright side is that I can ask you to do a coach jump with me after you get your rating! I did one with Todd yesterday, just playing with fall rate and working on my nil forward drive. We pulled high; he wanted to play with his new canopy an' I just like the longer ride down sometimes. :)
...BTW, can't wait to see your new Havok! That'll make 3 of us out there that I've seen that have Havoks.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

When I'm not skydiving, I am usually flying an airplane.. flying and skydiving.. that's basically what I do. When I'm not doing either, I'm, with little to no success, looking for a job. basically when I can't Skydive or fly, i sit around and biotch about not being able to skydive or fly!
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule