eeneR

SDC Xmas Party Rocked!!!

What a kick ass evening, Thank you so much Rook and Missy.....The food was outstanding (Thanks Timmy and Crew), the music kicked ass (Thanks Gabe and Rook for spinning) and the people, well they just plain Rocked!!!! After about 5 hours of dancing I finally called it a night and gave my poor feet a break.

I am a bit pissed as I am missing a bunch of pics that managed to fall out of my digicam >:(. These were really nice pics too....and the quality of the pic's, well suck....need better camera, it is old.

But I do have a few to share....most were taken after I was well intoxicated.....:$

Oh and BTW....Gretchen you rock girl!!!! ;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Rowr!:$ Nice pics, Renee.

From the pics and the phone calls from you & Bo lat night, it sounds like an event I'll definitely have to try to make next year....if I'm not already in FL by then.B|
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

This year marks the first SDC xmas party that i've missed since i started jumping. Tis a shame i had to work saturday night, i'm sure i missed one helluva par-tay. Oh well, there's always next year.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Nice Pics John,

You looked mighty dapper in your tux. (Frank too). It is nice to see some familiar faces. You all look great!

I bought the tux in 1965 AND IT STILL FITS!

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Nice Pics John,

You looked mighty dapper in your tux. (Frank too). It is nice to see some familiar faces. You all look great!

I bought the tux in 1965 AND IT SHOWS!

Nice pics John. I didn't recognize some though, as I'm not there that much. Could you caption them, please?
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Thanks for the pics! I was busy attending the worst wedding reception EVER and had to miss the party!

Oh no!!! We missed you guys.....I hope whoevers reception it was doesnt post here :o

A good time had by all, there were quite a few cameras running around, so im curious to see what BillyBob posts on SDC.com B|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the pics! I was busy attending the worst wedding reception EVER and had to miss the party!

Oh no!!! We missed you guys.....I hope whoevers reception it was doesnt post here

Nope- old Whuffo friends of the SO's! [:/]
No self respecting Chicago area skydiver would get married on the day of the Christmas party!

I was really bummed not to be there this year!

man, i love that place. thanks for posting pics, y'all. i had to finish a job saturday or i'd have been there. gotta pay for AFP somehow!

billy d------------------------- "Escape may be checked by water and land, but the air and the sky are free." (from the story of Daedalus and Icarus)