jeremyneas

TAKE 2: For all you geeks, dweebs, speds, and freaks

Dude, what are you talking about? There are so many different ways of looking at it.

The old Apple IIE? You've got Choplifter. Boulderdash kicked ass, too. Autoduel was a lot of fun, as well.

Go to the Atari 2600? Now we're talking. FROGGER. Hands down. What a great game.

Super Nintendo? Nothing beat NHL Hockey (95 was exceptional) by EA SPorts. I loved it because it was great fun and the graphics didn't get all crazy. Nowadays you can't even follow the games because the game suffers at the expense of graphics designed to blow you away.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Nothing beat NHL Hockey (95 was exceptional) by EA SPorts. I loved it because it was great fun and the graphics didn't get all crazy. Nowadays you can't even follow the games because the game suffers at the expense of graphics designed to blow you away.

I still have NHL 95 installed on one of my computers and will occasionally play a game. Compared to nowadays the graphics suck. But I've yet to ever play a game which did a better job simulating a hockey game than NHL 95. ;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Compared to nowadays the graphics suck. But I've yet to ever play a game which did a better job simulating a hockey game than NHL 95.

Exactly the problem with video games nowadays. The graphics are great, but the games suck.

NHL 95's graphics were good enough, and the game was an absolute blast.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Computer Video game or Stand up in the arcade video game.

Computer = Kings Quest

Arcade = Defender and Galaga
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Wizardry for the old Apple //e.

Took me a while to finish the game, and the followon (Knight of Diamonds?) rocked, too. Had a loose leaf binder with my characters, their spells, armor, etc. Really was into it ;even after I completed the missions it was fun to try it with a different party.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

KoTor is a good one.

Morrowind is the best PC RPG out there now, hands down. But only for serious RPG-players, and no online shit, either.

I love being able to fire it up and go ANYWHERE and do anything I want in the game. You don't even have to do the main story if you don't want.

The best part is they released the software they used to make the game with the game, so there are thousands of mods out there that make the game even bigger.

Baldur's Gate is good, too, but more linear than Morrowind.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!