tunaplanet

Paris Hilton

Maybe we should just start a list of skanky, class-less women. I'll start it off.

- Paris Hilton
- Whatever her friend's name is
- Shannen Doherty
- Carmen Elektra
- Anna Nicole Smith

Don't forget Christina Aguilera. That girl can sing, but she's skank to the nth degree!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I feel sorry for the girl actually and think she really lacked parental supervision in a big way. She was just free to do whatever she wanted with whatever money she had with no boundaries set. I have a hard time labeling people classless or skanky..... We never know what they've been through or what has led them to where they are today. Plus...the world would be a boring place if we were all the same.

Yeah, Christina Agiliaura isn't the most classy of women. Another one I forgot.

Very true...but at least she has some sort of talent, unlike most of the others on the list. Probably one of my biggest irks with Paris and her stupid sidekick is that they have done NOTHING of importance other than be born into fame. I have a hard time finding coattail riders attractive, no matter what their physical appearance may be.

Blue skies
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Maybe I spent too many years with my head up the Navy's ass, but who is Lara Flynn Boyle?

She's the skinny and spooky looking one from "The Practice," and she dated or is still dating Jack Nicholson.

I, too, watched the first episode of Paris Hilton's show. Certainly the show was edited to make them look dumber than they are, but it's kind of sad that they seem to have no concept of the real world. Also, they sat at the dinner table of their hosts and insulted and laughed at them.
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

Has anyone seen the episode of the Man Show where they answer the question, "How much crazy will guys put up with?" They put a nice looking girl in a bar and had her act like she was on everything. "Hi, do you like pork chops? My dads kisses always tasted like pork chops..."

It was hilarious what the guys were listening to, and sticking around.

A friend of mine used to joke "18 to 80, blind, bow-legged, crippled, or crazy... too drunk to walk, carry 'em" I always remember him saying that when guys say "Oh, I wouldn't date that supermodel because she's not intelligent enough." Sure... :D:D

Let's see... Paris Hilton, ineriting half of $380 million, model, own tv show... she'll be calling shortly. ;) Now if I can only teach her to pack and make a nice sammich. :ph34r:

I feel sorry for the girl actually and think she really lacked parental supervision in a big way. She was just free to do whatever she wanted with whatever money she had with no boundaries set. I have a hard time labeling people classless or skanky..... We never know what they've been through or what has led them to where they are today. Plus...the world would be a boring place if we were all the same.

The Hilton girls were on Oprah several weeks ago (before I catch grief, I was at Mom's and she had it on) with their parents and they pretty much said that the girls had to 'work' for what they had. Didn't go into specifics, but it did kinda lead to the point that maybe the girls worked temporarily as housekeepers at one of the hotels so they would understand that work can sometimes be hard.
My 2 cents, I hope she doesn't shake her head too much as the last screw might fall out...

I'm not too sure about the whole skanky definition myself. Is it that she has sex with her b/f? That she did it on video?

I know a lot of unmarried women who have sex. Sometimes for no other reason than the guy is attractive. I know a few who love the attention of the video thing. Everybody has hobbies. ;)

The Hilton girls were on Oprah several weeks ago

Dude, you do not have to explain this to anyone. You are secure in your masculinity, it is ok to get in touch with your feminine side also. :)

I just heard that she was doing a 3-way on another unreleased video. They could get the title off of a company sign "Paris Hilton - Double occupancy." :ph34r:

Dude, you do not have to explain this to anyone. You are secure in your masculinity, it is ok to get in touch with your feminine side also. :)

I work out of the house and my g/f is a nurse. She and her fellow nurses were comparing me to a housewife the other night. G/F comes home worn out and doesn't want to go out and I just want to get the flock out of the house. :)

I love me some Paris Hilton booyy, I tell you what....

I think the show is great too....

especially all of the tolerance the town is showing by having her around....

Hell, I know not everyone lives in the club like vixen von Hilton.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

The Hilton girls were on Oprah several weeks ago (before I catch grief, I was at Mom's and she had it on) ...

When I read this I was having visions of the kid in high school saying "Honest, Dad, it's not mine. I'm just holding for a friend!" ;)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I hate her. She is a rich, snobby, I need to eat a pork sandwich because I am too skinny, whore.

She needs a dildo up the ass! And I will be first in line to put it there.

She gives us blondes a bad name.
Wine Me, Dine Me, 69 Me
Then spank me like a bad puppy dog.
Ms_Kitty

Sure, Paris Hilton can get herself stoned and tanked to high heaven, party with Fred Durst and whatever nouveau rock-riche she can find, and find some dirtbag scumbo with sufficient lack of character and decency to sexually utilize an intoxicated woman while waving to the paprazzi and viewing the world through glazed eyes.

Man....you just summarized my life's ambition!!! Just replace Paris, with me, and Fred Durst with Carmen Electra. ;)

I just read this thread.. I want my 3 mins back!!

Paris Hilton? I'd hit it..

Christina A? I'd hit it..

All the others on the list.. I'd hit um.. with a wiffle ball bat!

You people are so judgemental it's scary sometimes..

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I agree, she's very attractive, but I really can't stand girls that aren't smart enough to tie their shoes. Oh wait, I forgot she doesn't wear shoes with laces. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

judgemental?

Her and Anna Nicole Smith. Threw themselves at the media and complain that they have no privete life. They both have a show that has cameras follow them around 24/7. Paris flonts herself as a dumb blonde party girl slut. Anna flonts herself as a drunk (or high) whiney bitch.

I am far from judgemental. I say what I see.

PS- I still love ya. Just getting my point accross.
Wine Me, Dine Me, 69 Me
Then spank me like a bad puppy dog.
Ms_Kitty