NoShitThereIWas

What was your favorite 80's TV show?

Moonlighting rocked!

Bruce Willis is a naturally-gifted comedic actor...it's too bad he got sucked into all that action crap.

I was already thinking of these before I read this thread:

Moonlighting
MacGyver
Cheers
Zoltron (cartoon)
Jem and the Holograms (rocked)
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

I believe they were both 90's, I think... it all blurrs together now.:P

Tell me about it! ... I can't remember, I can't remember! ... Ugh! :S

Hey Jen! ... I hate to admit that one too... but I used to watch Brady Bunch all the time! :D ... It was so everything my family wasn't...lol :P

I enjoyed the Thursday Night lineup:

Cosby, Family Ties, Cheers, Night Court

And I am gutsy enough to admit I did tune into Dynasty every now and then. Anything Heather Locklear was on, I had to see. Plus, I remember needing to see who lived or died in the massacre.:P

Chris

Miami Vice was my favorite then, but when I've seen episodes more recently, I realize the scripts were really lame for the most part :P. I was a TV junkie during the 70s & 80s... and there are so many other favorites... :$
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

The Littlest hobo....not sure if it was just a canadian show or if you guys down south had it too....when i was 6 i used to get all sad cause the doggie didn't have a home:(...My mom told me i made her buy dog food so i could leave it outside for him in case he came through our town:$

Steve
Therapy is expensive, popping bubble wrap is cheap.

Airwolf kicked ass... still got most of them on VHS somewhere:$

When I was in Russia this summer, I watched an epiosode of Airwolf in Russian. It was still very cool. Russian TV apparently doesn't have a lot of money to spend on syndicated shows because they air a lot of old 80's shows over there.

--Douva
D-22772
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.