TitaniumLegs

Apparently, I do NOT suck.

They were giving the awards for Systems Engineer of the quarter for our region for the last two quarters in our SE meeting yesterday. I wasn't expecting anything, but they called me for last quarter!
Woohoo!

Why is it that every time I think I'm not doing as well as I should, I get a raise or award?

I know it says 2004, but we work on a fiscal year - May 1 - Apr 30, so we're in Q3 FY04. This is nice because we don't have the quarter- or year-end madness around Christmas and New Year's Eve.

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

Thanks!
No, but there was a $500 bonus for one of the reps I support being most over goal in the district in Q2. Not sure if that was part of my last paycheck - haven't seen the paystub, but the deposit was bigger than normal. It could have been my tiny slice of the commission.

(>o|-<

Yeah. I like how we use our system bezels for this kind of thing. The current polished aluminum is pretty cool. The last couple models were plastic with some pretty bizarre colours. 5 years ago they were actually chrome. Customers liked the chrome, hated the plastic, especially the orange one, so we brought out the aluminum. I did a jump for a video with one of these. Almost dropped the thing when I dumped!

(>o|-<

Congrats peter, we knew you were good at something deep down inside. We just now realized what it was LOL., I would make them gimme a raise bro, tell em you bustin your ass dont come cheap either

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster
A.S.S. #6 Future T.S.S holder

Congatulations, Peter...it's always nice to get some recognition, especially when you don't expect it.

And if you can hang it on a chain from the ceiling, it should keep Kira occupied for several hours at a time looking at all the pretty reflections...;)
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash