Kat69

Sexuallity

your body doesn't look totally straight, also your advertising just how WIDE you get you legs :P

First, find a part of my body in the pic that isn't symetrical. B|

Second, those wide legs are for two things: flying on my head and giving her a place to kneel. :P

Third, whatcha sayin' there Muenkel????? >:(

JK pal.... B|

EDITED TO ADD: The kneel comment was not to offend any ladies out there, no harm intended, I just needed a good comeback...B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Wasn't in a post. Heck I would have even thought it would have been srtaight forward to send a PM. This am I had 12 e-mails from pissy people.

The weird part is I have noticed one of a positive posts was a negitive e-mail. (Figure that one out)

It came out in a post. I answered the question. Then it snowballed. So I started this poll. It too snowballed.

Being 18 and on my own for the first time. Sex is the only thing I know. That is why I did a tandem jump. I rock climb now. I have been scuba diving for 3 months.

I do not know all what everyone else here knows. I have been going threw thousands of post in the last two days. Trying to learn. But my mind always goes back to what I really know about and enjoy.
Wine Me, Dine Me, 69 Me
Then spank me like a bad puppy dog.
Ms_Kitty

I voted Sex is Evil...just because I am still a virgin....well since Sunday evening I am a virgin...before that I can not say..:)

:D Thanks for the laugh

What I like to say is "A Born Again Virgin"
Wine Me, Dine Me, 69 Me
Then spank me like a bad puppy dog.
Ms_Kitty

I voted Sex is Evil...just because I am still a virgin....well since Sunday evening I am a virgin...before that I can not say..:)

WTF??? How could you become a virgin??? :S

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

I thought that pull out pcs are safer than throw outs....I am actually thinking I am going to switch to a pull out. I think it is a bit safe to pull your pc and your pin comes out with it instead of the toss your pc and hope your pin pulls....not that I have had any problem at all, but it would eliminate the worries of a pc in tow....(edit) oh yeah and the handles are a bit safe to FF with.

Oh and to go back to the sex thing... pulling out is not a safe form of birth control, because sorry to say this guys, but it is a know fact that precum has seamen in it and can still get a girl prgnant, infact some scientists say that it has a higher count than your regular cum...

1 jump and 39 posts, all in one day. A perfect addition. Perhaps sex.com is a more appropriate hang out. I'm not in a bad mood or anything, but how do these tandrems find their way here so fast? Are they handing out DZ.com cards with tandem certificates these days? Soon we we'll all remember when dz.com was a skydiving site for skydivers.

Trolls go home! :(

You're right... but this is a bit different. Kat69 is obviouly a troll. She's stumbled onto this forum to talk about sex, how she loves sex, how all she knows is sex. It's in her screenname, her interests, all of her ~50 posts she's made today. I'm bored already.

1 jump and 39 posts, all in one day. A perfect addition. Perhaps sex.com is a more appropriate hang out. I'm not in a bad mood or anything, but how do these tandrems find their way here so fast? Are they handing out DZ.com cards with tandem certificates these days? Soon we we'll all remember when dz.com was a skydiving site for skydivers.

Amen...