souleh

Police hunt mystery skydiver

Police hunt mystery skydiver

"Police are hunting for a mystery skydiver who landed in the centre of Liverpool. Investigating officers at Merseyside police believe the man may have taken part in an illegal 'base jump', a leap from a high city centre building.

"A security guard reported spotting the skydiver land on Leeds Street at 12.40am.. According to a police spokeswoman, the jumper then "packed up his parachute and wandered off."

"Despite a search by officers at the scene he has not yet been traced. The spokeswoman added: "What this man has done is dangerous and highly irresponsible. We definitely want to have words with him."

Posted 14:50 Tuesday 16th December 2003

.. Just got that from Orange news on my WAP phone. Made me chuckle.. so come on - who knows him? :S Quite a bit of nerve to do that imo, certainly worth a pint if I ever meet him :P

'buttplugs? where?' - geno

BASE jumping is great, as long as I don't know the person...:S That way I don't have to worry and see all the blood and gore that goes with it...:o:P

Kinda the masochists of skydiving, methinks...just nutsy!! :S:P

edited to add something.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

BASE jumping is great, as long as I don't know the person...:S That way I don't have to worry and see all the blood and gore that goes with it...:o:P

Oh, gee. Here we go! (don't feed the trolls! don't fee the trolls!)

I know Leeds is in the heart of London

Leeds is more than 2 hours outside of Nodnol ;)

Shows you what Clay knows... ;-)

And there are been a few BASE jumps in London too.

Now, Clay, why the heck are you talking about Leeds? Its Leeds Street in Liverpool... damm yanks!;)
Remster

"the jumper then "packed up his parachute and wandered off."

Man that mofo must be able to pack FAST!

I think the police were just too lazy. LOL by the sounds of it he landed and naunchalauntly packed his rig and "wandered" off! LOL

LOL:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

Oopsy, you're right Weegegirl! :$ The BASE jumpers that I'd like to sneer at with that statement are not here on DZ.com...they think it's funny to get Jaye all a-skeered by talking about their exploits...so I guess I wasted a post...[:/]
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Now, Clay, why the heck are you talking about Leeds? Its Leeds Street in Liverpool... damm yanks!

No - you mean Birmingham isn't in London either?:o

Good god - get a phreakin' map :S
-----------------------
Connextion: British 8 Way Team
www.bodyflight.co.uk
-----------------------

Oopsy, you're right Weegegirl! :$ The BASE jumpers that I'd like to sneer at with that statement are not here on DZ.com...they think it's funny to get Jaye all a-skeered by talking about their exploits...so I guess I wasted a post...[:/]

well, you totally lost me. but that's okay, cuz i'm not gonna even start to argue with such a statement as you made. sorry.

***The article said NOTHING about Liverpool. BTW...there is a Leeds St in London. I just looked it up. Runs near Pymmes Park. :P Where ever that is!***

so the bit that said "Police are hunting for a mystery skydiver who landed in the centre of Liverpool..." must have passed you by.

Maybe he jumped off an object in London and landed in Liverpool - seeing as how they're so close an' all :P
-----------------------
Connextion: British 8 Way Team
www.bodyflight.co.uk
-----------------------

Now, Clay, why the heck are you talking about Leeds? Its Leeds Street in Liverpool... damm yanks!

No - you mean Birmingham isn't in London either?:o

You're thinking of Scotland - that's in London, they have a big donut shop there.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.