gmanpilot

The worst concert ever.

Oh and I have another, but from a different perspective. My old band opened for Sugarcult a few times, and these guys are the BIGGEST ASSHOLES I'VE EVER MET. No kidding.

Well, it was at the Newport in Columbus Ohio, (if you're from the area, its by OSU campus). They had blown out two of their PA's during the sound check (how this happened, I dunno, stupidity perhaps?) and anyway, they asked to borrow two of mine. Of course I said "sure". Well, after the concert, they just left them there on the stage. Didn't pick them up, didn't move them, didn't say "thank you", they just got on the bus and left. Pieces of shit. >:(

Okay, I'm done ranting. DONT GO SEE THEM. :P

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Sarah McLachan--

My ex wife forced me to go with her cause she was the only non-lesbian from her office that was going......I wanted to slit my fucking wrists by the time it was over.

Next.......

Quiot Riot

Cum On Feel The Noize
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I have to throw in kudos for my dad though. Last year my mom made him go to two concerts in two nights. The performers? CHER & BARBARA STREISAND!!!!!!!!

Holy Crap! Is he OK? Is he out of rehab yet?

I have to throw in kudos for my dad though. Last year my mom made him go to two concerts in two nights. The performers? CHER & BARBARA STREISAND!!!!!!!!

Holy Crap! Is he OK? Is he out of rehab yet?

He came back and his comment to me was this.

"If I ever have to go through that again, I'm filing for divorce." B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Santana. I saw them years ago at Tampa Stadium with John McLaughlin. JM is also a stunning guitarist.

However, Santana was going through its "Mahavishnu Orchestra" album phase. The concert totally sucked. Seating was on one side of Tampa Stadium, probably 25,000 people. By the end of the concert, over half had walked out. (No exaggeration).

gotta disagree... i met the counting crows before a show maybe 8 years ago and they all were cool and signed autographs and stuff.

i gota say i too saw them a while ago when they double headlined with the wallflowers. the walfowers were not nearly as good but counting crows rocked!!!!! i personal favorite band of mine is O.A.R. thier live shows have so much energy that you can feel it.. worste show ever i've been to was queensrhych in vegas thay played for an hour and that was it.. almost rioted at that one... best show ever... "rock am ring" music festival in germany with sting playing....it was awsome!!!! the crowds make or break a show.. in my opinion it's all about the vibe and energy at a concert!!!!

Britney Spears. Took my two daughters and a friend of theirs. I didn't actually go into the show, which was at an outdoor arena. Stayed out in the parking lot drinking beer with other parents. But we could hear the show loud and clear and it was awful.

I always loved the Grateful Dead and have seen them some forty times or so, but on a bad night those guys just sucked. 1988 in Tacoma was especially awful. Thank god Santana also played, Carlos helped salvage an otherwise miserable evening.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !