diablopilot

Sunny's got a f*ckin' foul mouth!

I'm perfectly sweet and innocent... I have no idea why I chose to come to this forum, I was just intrigued. Besides, I had to come defend my Sunny girl. But now, my poor virgin ears (or eyes in this case)... I don't know what's come over me. I suddenly have a strange desire to go strangle monkeys and set buildings on fire...
~~~~
Rachel
~~~~~~~~~~~
-Converting the world one whuffo at a time.

Oh wait. You have a fucking green name.
How the fuck are ya?

Fuckin' suckups.

:D

Oh go Fark yourself -

I did and it brought me right back here!>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm perfectly sweet and innocent... I have no idea why I chose to come to this forum, I was just intrigued. Besides, I had to come defend my Sunny girl. But now, my poor virgin ears (or eyes in this case)... I don't know what's come over me. I suddenly have a strange desire to go strangle monkeys and set buildings on fire...

Umm....i have pics to prove you're not that innocent...:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Pst..... I think you pissed the "Canadian" off!! :o ... :D

Not another fucking "quoter".

And yea.. I have feelings... I feel you're all a bunch of fuckheads!:P

Quote, Quote, Quote... That wasn't very nice to say. :(:P:):D

Dear Remi

I have prayed long and hard to God for a thread like this (while I wasn't making him kill kittens that is), so here goes :

HOW THE FUCK COULD THEY MAKE A FAT FUCKING INBRED CANADIAN FUCKWIT A FUCKING MODERATOR??? I KNOW IT IS JUST BECAUSE YOU SPEAK THAT STUPID FUCKING POLLY VOO FROG LANGUAGE (HENCE THE RIDICULOUS FUCKING ACCENT WHEN YOU TRY TO SPEAK EENGLEESH). IT IS NOT EVEN AS IF YOU HAVE ANY REAL FUCKING GREENIE POWERS ANYWAY. ALL YOU CAN DO IS STAY IN YOUR STUPID FUCKING FRENCH FORUM, WEARING A STUPID FUCKING BERET, STINKING OF GARLIC AND LOOKING MISERABLE.

Regards

Will

PS is it still OK if I come visit you in Canada and drink some more of your fine whiskey? :)

What the fuck? This fucking thing is still going on?

Fuck me runnin'... some folks just have too fucking much time on their hands.

Come to think of it, I guess that means I do too...

...well fuck. :P

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway

Thank God for this motherfuckin thread today because I was in a goddamn shitty mother-fucking mood, and I needed to blow off some steam without seeming like a raging mother-fucking bitch. Whew...

Oh come on Rosa...tell us how you really feel. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Thank God for this motherfuckin thread today because I was in a goddamn shitty mother-fucking mood, and I needed to blow off some steam without seeming like a raging mother-fucking bitch. Whew...

You know ROSA I fuckin wish you would quit bitching about having a fat fucking ass. I mean my big wide fucking butt gets really tired of seeing all that fucking shit about that when you weigh all of 100 pounds.:P

Enough of this whiney ass bullshit assinine horseshit:):)

I think you need an altitude/attitude adjustment miss thang. You know what.. I think you are in need of a 200 MPH+ Amazon jump.

I TOTALLY do. (I am also bummed because I have not jumped too much, lately.) Bring it on, Ms. Amazon!!!
(Hey, that rhymes!)

Sunny ~ Girly smooches and hugs...sorry for the hijack. Lu ya, girl...can't wait to see you in FUCKING Eloy!!! Fuckity-fucking fuck, YEAH!~:ph34r: :)

I said I'm in a bad mood. Don't fuck with me, biotch! :P

(It's not my fault that I'm a midget.)

One of my skydiving buddies is 5'1" and 105. I can actually put my little finger to my thumb and it goes around her wrist.

She sometimes puts her hands on her hips and does the "Well if you guys think..."

I just got the mental image of VSG doing that. :D