Squeak

Who's the Hottest Skychick you have NEVER met

She just came to light.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=809548;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

The hottest I HAVE met. my wife:)
Bottomless Beers and Blue Skies!

* Brother_Brian *
D.S.W.F.S.B. #2

It might be kind of cool if we're all PMS's BEFORE we do it, though, because then it could be a 4-way PMS kiss!!!! I think the Barbie's are provided. :P;)

Kelly

I'm so in...& totally agree. But, we should prolly defer the decision to a more senior PMS who may be able to join.:)

Life- it's just shit that happens to you between jumps

Now I know where I'm spending New Years!! I see my Dr. and a lovely pink entourage.

Why, B-man... looks like we'll meet face to face sooner than expected! (Thought you were goin' seaward?)

Actually -- you'll get pics of us we gals meeting face to face...one or the other;)

Life- it's just shit that happens to you between jumps

Yes, Barbies are provided by us, the Gold Coast Chapter sisters!! ;) Can't wait to meet and fly with you gals. We'll have some nice treats at this event for you girlies. (((Sorry, didn't mean to hijack this thread...))) Carry on....:)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Ohh my Dove, Sweet Dove, yes, you are correct, I have only saw your hiney...

However, hmmm, it's, well, hmmm, something else, something that lies just beneath the surface.

You, are, the ShizNit... The total package, Sexy took a hike when you showed up, cuz Sexy just couldn't cut it next to you girl.

I like "readin between the lines", and I'm usually correct on this shit. You, You are, a lil more than the usual. Confidence exudes, warm, loving, playfulness abounds. Naughty, mischevious, yeah, hell yeah.

See, women who run with wolves rock, but I've always been more attracted to women that run down wolves, kill them, and eat them on the spot... I need someone who can hang, ya know?

Dangerous yes, but, damn, well, quite worth it in my book.

Just eat you up... I could...I would... Hell, I'm gonna (lol), if you ever, ever give me the chance and hold on for a few minutes (k, that was a lie, minutes won't be enough, I'll need at least 2-3 solid evenings)

I've never kiss passed Dove, I'm holding out for you!

Teach me?

:$

I've got a few things to show you too.

B|

lol - yes, it's true too, I'm a bit of a hiney man...

jjf

i'll never be beast of burden, musics on the radio, come on sugar, make love to me...
It's a gas, gas, gas...

AHHH HELL!!!!!

SAVE SOME FOR ME!!!

See, didn't surprise me a bit, GOOSE YOU ROCK!!!! Thanks for finding that!!!

Aww hell Dove, now I can't sleep. I knew your face would be even prettier than your hiney, with that attitude to match? MMMMMMMM... GOOD.....

YOU ARE TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!

Kiss Pass ME!!!

:ph34r:

oooh oooh oooh, your are, oooh....
It's a gas, gas, gas...

For the love of God people! It's just an ass! Go look in the mirror! YOu have one too! I guarantee it!

BUT...your bum is perfect, Dove. I wish that mine looked like that. My bum is fat and ugly. :( I feel like a disgusting, bloated cow sometimes, but it's my own fault for never exercising and eating every junk food known to mankind. I must stop that. Couple that with being sick and depressed, and ... [:/]

Anyhoo, I totally luv ya, Dove, and I really admire your beautiful bod! Have an absolutely fabulous weekend! :)

BUT...your bum is perfect, Dove.

Look who's talking! You are gorgeous! But you know that. Glad you're feeling better. I got some jumpies in myself today. It was cold (for Florida anyhow - 60 degrees was the high) and rather windy but dammit I needed some air! Two 5-way headdowns and then a fan-freakin-tastic Atmonauti where I docked on the leader. It was incredibly schweet!:)
And you are definitely one of the hottest skychicks I have NEVER met..... YET!:)

Fall in dove.

DOWN BOY! :P PM'd ya.

For the love of God people! It's just an ass! Go look in the mirror! YOu have one too! I guarantee it!

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.B|

I did look in the mirror.[:/]
Yours looks WAY better.;)
Bottomless Beers and Blue Skies!

* Brother_Brian *
D.S.W.F.S.B. #2

For the love of God people! It's just an ass!

Umm...Dove my love, that is no ordinary ass....if i had an ass like that, i'd be one happy girl!! But since i don't, can i play with yours? :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

My bum is fat and ugly. :( I feel like a disgusting, bloated cow sometimes, but it's my own fault for never exercising and eating every junk food known to mankind.

Rosa!!! For crying in a bucket!!! You weigh like a buck-o-five soaking wet!
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M