alanab

If you're a hottie and you know it....

firefighter in glasses sorta hanging out the window (in that I'm a cool firefighter kinda way ).

That is a look that takes years to get right, we have a couple of guys who have only been in the fire service for a few years and they still look like kids playing dress up riding down the road, not saying that they are not good frefighters, just that they don't have the look yet;)

Yeah, the damn kids just can't swagger can they???;)

hell, I'll say it, the reason why we do this for a living isn't to help our fellow man...it's cuz chicks dig it!B|

this press pic's a few years old.....

Skydiving isn't scary;...but clowns...CLOWNS are scary!

Prolly safer then running into a burning building with 6 tons of gear on :P

Actually, once inside the building first we look for naked hotties, if not then we kinda lounge around on peoples couches and snack on their goodies. Then we smear soot on our faces and walk out acting all exhausted. the fire just kinda burns itself out, but don't tell anyone.;)

Now would you mind explaining what you are doing in your Avatar? Are you a ballarina by day - firefighter by night :P

now ya see? THAT's why all those guys who aren't secure in their masculinity have made ya think that there's something wrong with that;);)

Actually, once inside the building first we look for naked hotties, if not then we kinda lounge around on peoples couches and snack on their goodies. Then we smear soot on our faces and walk out acting all exhausted. the fire just kinda burns itself out, but don't tell anyone.

hot dogs dude, don't forget about the hotdogs

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

oh you guys just like me for my boobies...;)

nope..although they are nice, what really sets you apart is the red hair and the altitude...

wonders why his timing always sucks....