alanab

If you're a hottie and you know it....

and it was the most amazing ending I have seen in years.

That's why I love that rivalry....no matter who wins, they're always going to attack each other full-bore for the whole 60 minutes...or more. B|

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

my roommate Kelly (does a lot of video at Snohomish) has a party at our house I hope to see you there! Rumor has it, he's planning another shindig fairly soon....

PARTY PARTY>>>PARTY....

Damn I will have to stay over.. since I scrapped the ratty boogie camper...friggin thing was falling apart... new one by spring though.. need one for going to Kapowsin when the clouds break..... and for Lost Prairie Boogie... Maybe the American Boogie...can anyone say ROAD TRIP...

I got some new pics from a christmas party i went to this weekend and since that last ones I posted were so small I decided topost these....not the best, but, theyll have to do :)
The first two are before i went out...one is with me and my kitty oreo, and the other is on my way out the door...next is me and my friend getting attacked by our friend at the party, and the last one is a very bad one showing what i look like very early in the morning, getting back to my house after having a verrrry good time haha.;):D

*daizey*

i know for a fact that kristi would never drink, you must be out of your mind jt..... on the other hand though i do seem to recall this one picture i have of her......

opps i seem to have misplaced it.... i bet i could find it for a few bucks though... it wii plove if she drinks or not......

Aww thanks! Though Id be one of the last to post!! I do live in the UK yep...not in London though, where you going and when you coming?! Did I pick up on an earlier thread you were meeting Spike?

Beth x
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1

yes!!! my thread is called "american girl in london"

how far from london do you live? my friend steph an i will be there jan 10th until march 18th in central london for school! spike is taking us to the bpa agm party deal and i plan on meeting a lot of uk dz.commers over there! my bday is feb 14th and we are gonna party in london! whats your deal??:)

Well I am in Sheffield so quite a bit further North! (check it out on a map on google) But maybe you should come to some northern DZs!!!! I am at University studying Law! Spike is trying to persuade me to go to the AGM thing too...not sure if I can afford it tho! Prob have sold out by now too! Bx

Why thankyou! That was very weird jumping without realising we'd met! hehe! I know you didnt ever show me...so I just kept practicing...managed to pack it from start to finish in 20mins, in my living room!! And thats the slippery sabre too!

Wheres your pic on here then mister?! When you next jumping up north?

Bx

Im abit worried about going by myself...dont know anyone thats going from BKs...do wanna go tho, does sound fun....hmmmm dilemma!!!! Do you have to dress up THAT smart!? Bx