alanab

If you're a hottie and you know it....

You're defeinitely a hottie Chica!!!B|

and if you people EVER needed a reason to believe the "takes one to know one" comment most often heard in grade school.....taln here is PROOF!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Might as well get in on this
the first pic is of me on the left, my twin brother matt, his gf and pete (the cat) the second me drunk at bachelors party, thrid me after trying to break dance on my head and me with the dogs

resizeing pictures sucks

Not really "hottie" pictures, but a couple I love. I couldn't think of a better place to post 'em either.

Taken after the dropzone.com record attempts in 2002 at the WFFC in Rantoul, by Adam Buckner of Mercury Grafix and Martini Shots Films.

I'm holding my old pink Sabre 135, and the photos depict something so very special. Kids. Our fans, no matter how few or many skydives you have, you're already a hero to them.

Life, gotta love it to live it!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

WOW!

That's freaking awesome...I never really thought of being asked for your autograph just because you skydive. That would be a very special feeling for a kid to ask for your autograph...

I do stand-up comedy on occasion. Once after a set, I had this guy come up and ask for my autograph, he told me that he thinks I'll be famous someday. Although I highly disagree, it still made my night.

Anyone else here been asked for an autograph?

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Kat69 is definitely a hottie and if I was a lesbian or a bi-female, I'd like her as well. But as a hetro-guy, I guess all I can say is that she's a hottie.

I don't know what the definition of bi is in Canada, but here in the U.S., males are an option.

Chris

Anyone else here been asked for an autograph?

It's really weird, it has only happened a few times, and it always catches me off guard. I end up looking around to see if someone is setting me up for a joke or something.

You're defeinitely a hottie Chica!!!B|

and if you people EVER needed a reason to believe the "takes one to know one" comment most often heard in grade school.....taln here is PROOF!

You say the sweetest things :$ Thanks so much! I love the pics of you signing your autograph for that kid ... good thing you decided to post your pic here since you're DEFINITELY a hottie!! :);):)
{{{{{{{{BIG KISS for Jim}}}}}}}}}