turtlespeed

Fireworks

And the time comes again for the dreaded fireworks post( if there is one)
So I ask you (not that it makes much difference) - If you could would you buy fireworks and set them off at midnight? Or are you too scared?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You can buy them in Ohio if you sign a waiver that states you will not set them off in Ohio. Watch out for one called "The Big Griz." It is damn near professional grade and will scare the hell out of the little old lady next door.

Big Ed

Would...and usually do. I just won't get home from work in time this year. This year, I'll be that young curmudgeon yelling at the kids to knock it off and calling the cops because I have to work tomorrow. :P

Edited for spelling.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

See, you and Cora should have travelled to nice warm Texas to do the Newyears thing.

Backyards gonna be lit up this year!!!!

Gramma gave me dough to blow on the firey stuff.

. . . And the bombs bursting in air . . . gave proof thruogh the night . . .

Yehaw - heh, y'all ain't gunna believe this shit - hold my beer and watch'eis.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I just had to explain why I made strangled windpipe noises from my cube. You're killing me man! B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

HA HA you can buy guns but not fireworks?

In DK evrybody haves some and we shoot in the new year.

By the way just heard that 2 guys were killed and one badly woonted after firework last nightB|One of the blodiest new year eve ever in DK[:/]

but it were beautifulB|(not the killing)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

We shot off fireworks last night. Had to drive to Alabama to buy them, but we got them and shot them off illegally. There were kids all around us from other houses that kept on asking for more everytime we shot one up. It got annoying after awhile when they started chanting for them.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

Strange country you live in. Bet you could go into a store an buy a bazooka, but not fireworks.

In Norway it's legal to buy and light them up for everyone at new years eve. But only then. The rest of the year you need a permit from the fire department or the police i think.

Didn't get any this year. Next time I light up fireworks it's going to be a two stage rocket :)

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

we take our pistolas out and shoot them into the air. I personally emptied three mags of 15 yesterday!

yahuuu now lets hope you didnt hit any one,let it be human or animals...:S>:( that is just the most iresponseble thing you could do whith a weapon.... Lets hope you just shoot straight up so it at least only is you that might get hurt/killed:S

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Didn't get any this year. Next time I light up fireworks it's going to be a two stage rocket :)

Just in case you were serious:P

And as for "real" fireworks - nothing is as versatile and as fun as a nice roll of primercord.:D

yahuuu now lets hope you didnt hit any one,let it be human or animals...:S>:( that is just the most iresponseble thing you could do whith a weapon.... Lets hope you just shoot straight up so it at least only is you that might get hurt/killed:S

No I usually stand in the center of some endangered species den and shoot at such an angle that the rounds come straight down and land on as many of the offspring as I can get.

On one particular New Years I remember we took our kids andput them in a circle around me and I shot up at a very slight angle. Missed the oldest by only a few inches. I was having a bad year that year. My aim was off.

Lord . . . do . . . I . . . really . . . have . . . to . . . say . . . it?:S

Some people believe anything[:/]

One thing that I always felt was stupid about some US laws. Guns are legal...but fireworks aren't.

Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with guns, but why fireworks outlawed? When was the last time someone took a Roman Candle and held up the 7/11?

Fireworks legal in Canada. Can even buy them at some local drug stores. Only not allowed to set them off inside city limits.