whatever

best avatar of 2003 - step 1 - nominations

My nominations for best avatar:

Gals: Vallerina
Guys: Kingbunky

nominations appreciated

this bit for everyone who has (or is going to) post to this thread:

-maybe not everyone realises this, but most dzdotcommers change their avatar/icons every now and then, and then they get updated on ALL your old posts too, which leaves senseless references to old avatars/icons in old threads....

so I have asked that when you nominate an avatar:
-please take the couple of minutes, find a post by that person with the avatar you want to nominate and right click on the avatar.
-now select 'save as' and save it somewhere on your PC as a .gif file (.gif preferred as it supports avatars that have movement in them)
-save the avatar under a filename that identifies it, eg. 'JohnDoe_avatar.gif'
-now, when you post your nomination, just attach the .gif file and everyone can see what you are nominating!

if the avatar you want to nominate is no longer in use, please request that the person it belongs to either posts it or PM's it you so you can nominate it if they're shy - like I did with turtlespeed...

of course all this applies to each nomination if you would like to nominate more than one avatar

please people, this is not rocket science, if we can remember the difference between our cutaway and our reserve handle we can do this...:P

:Dor am I assking too much? :D

soon to be gone

I gotta say between Melstarr and Dove.

We all know why Dove's is being voted for. ;):$

And melstarr, there's something sexy about vampires, especially if the girl behind the avatar looks anything like melstarr.....;):$

One word. WHOA..... :P

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Mel and I share a love for the look of Colonial Vampires or just vampires in general. We dressed up, with that theme in mind, for halloween a few years ago. I'll have to dig up those pics, scan them and send you a PM with them!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Damn.... that's a nice avatar... ;):$

Anyway, I have the same obsession. ;) I have stacks of books on vampires, and tons of scientific essays on the subject. Ooooh the true stories I could tell you...

Random fact: Did you know that if a person drank enough blood each day (I think it was 4.5 liters for an average sized adult male) there are enough nutrients to sustain the person? Enough to where they could live off of it, how interesting, eh? ;)

Oh and btw, I too have my vamp clothes. I have a black crushed velvet victorian suit, with the lace around the coat, the ruffle shirt, all of it. I gotta post a pic sometime. B|

Okay, so back to avatars....sorry for hijacking thread for a bit..... :P

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

thanks bk, for setting a good example... :)
and thanks for using that icon ;)

here's some pics attached for nominations from earlier in this thread that did not have any...

and also NightJumper, who I nominate too

damn, they won't all attach...

to be continued....

soon to be gone

Oh, wow! Thanks for the nomination! I mean it, too! I just figure most people here dislike me....at least they like my avatars!

Also, which one are you nominating? My current one, or the one I had last month?
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

don't you have anything better to do douggie?

I dunno, how many women would complain when offered head?
(all you gots to do is know how to interpret the pictures)

:Padmittedly, it's doug's head on your pic and that fairly disturbing to say the least...:P

soon to be gone

ope I didn't miss any...

this one...so hot!;) <--sie

damn!

no-one EVER seems to read my posts properly...

here's some pics attached for nominations from earlier in this thread that did not have any...

that did not have any - meaning I did not repost pics that were posted already in this thread....

RTFI

:Pseriously:P

soon to be gone

I dunno, how many women would complain when offered head?

I NEVER would complain about that. ;) I'm pretty sure Doug was not implying that. He's just a disturbed and confused boy.

I'm sure with an icon like that you have plenty of interesting offers....

as for Doug, I completely agree but would ad that he's totally hilarious too! :S
but then, that could just be the slight bit of british sense of humour I picked up in the UK...:P

soon to be gone

as for Doug, I completely agree but would ad that he's totally hilarious too!

yes - he IS very funny. idiotic at times...
pic attached from this weekend where he ran through a bonfire shirtless 3 or 4 times for no particular reason. i think this would make a better icon for him.

as for Doug, I completely agree but would ad that he's totally hilarious too!

yes - he IS very funny. idiotic at times...
pic attached from this weekend where he ran through a bonfire shirtless 3 or 4 times for no particular reason. i think this would make a better icon for him.

all we need do now is convice him that he needs to do 'the dance of the flaming arseholes' and post the pics...

educational, to say the least...B|

soon to be gone