Deuce

No. This car was cooler.

My step dad had a 69 vette rag top with a 427 and he sold it when I turned 16 after he figured out how much the car insurance was going up. I got to drive it one time before he sold it. Oh well, life goes on. I still have my 72 Chevelle SS in a barn. All I need is time and money to restore it.

Big Ed

I got to drive it one time before he sold it.

Least you got to drive it once... My dad had a beautiful 70 Nova SS, built and dressed up 350, pristine interior and paint when I was 15. They traded it for a freakin' Mercedes right before I got my driver's license. I never got to drive it.

I haven't forgiven them yet. I may never forgive them for that one.

yea.. those are worth drooling over. my buddy has a 69 SS Chevelle (super fast) and his dad has got a 67 SS Chevelle, 4sp, A/C, disk brakes (awsome)

Attached is a pic of my ride... dont let if fool ya. Its pushin 300hp at the tires. :o Not shabby for a 4cyl, but it still will never compete w/ some of the classics as far as looks go.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

My step dad had a 69 vette rag top with a 427 and he sold it when I turned 16 after he figured out how much the car insurance was going up. I got to drive it one time before he sold it. Oh well, life goes on. I still have my 72 Chevelle SS in a barn. All I need is time and money to restore it.

I have a similar tale of woe. My dad had a 1971 Corvette (t-tops). I helped him rebuild it many years before. He told me then that when I was 16, it was mne.

Similar story. Insurance. Sold it the day after I got my license. I never even got to start it.

I am grateful, though. I would have gotten plenty of tickets with it, and probably would have crashed it.

I'm glad I did not get it.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I have a similar tale of woe. My dad had a 1971 Corvette (t-tops). I helped him rebuild it many years before. He told me then that when I was 16, it was mne.

Similar story. Insurance. Sold it the day after I got my license. I never even got to start it.

I am sure this is some form of emotional abuse from your dad. I would sue. :D

I sold the Camaro as part of the process of getting myself all squared-away to get married. Sold it to a rich kid who's Dad bought it for him.

I got a letter from the CHP three weeks after I sold it, the registration transfer hadn't completed yet. Anyhow, it was found off of Highway 5 and it had been: rolled, totalled, burned and stripped.

That hurt.

yea.. those are worth drooling over. my buddy has a 69 SS Chevelle (super fast) and his dad has got a 67 SS Chevelle, 4sp, A/C, disk brakes (awsome)

Attached is a pic of my ride... dont let if fool ya. Its pushin 300hp at the tires. :o Not shabby for a 4cyl, but it still will never compete w/ some of the classics as far as looks go.

DUDE!!!! thats one rare freaking car!!! I've seen like 4 of those cars in my entire life!!!!

Full list of mods? you must have a bigger turbo if your at 300whp! that car only puts out I think it was 150ishwhp stock and 200 at the crank!!!!
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I know of at least 5 here in central, arkansas. who'd a thunk it... arkansas. and it hasnt been on the dyno... just guesstamating.
a full list would take forever, but Im up to a big 16g turbo... boost is up to 15lbs. Injectors... 2.5" exhaust turbo to muffler.
Plans are for lots more... but Im poor and I miss jumpin.
3" GM mass airflow sensor w/ a translator, 680cc injectors, in a blow through config. 2.5" intercooler piping. HKS blow off valve vented to atmosphere.

I get that done and it should be close to 375hp. just enough to start breakin parts.

then we put on the NOS. and Im an old schooler.. Its pronounced NITROS, N.O.S. is a mfg.
'noss' is somthing I did into a tissue! :o:D
DUDE!!!! thats one rare freaking car!!! I've seen like 4 of those cars in my entire life!!!!

Full list of mods? you must have a bigger turbo if your at 300whp! that car only puts out I think it was 150ishwhp stock and 200 at the crank!!!!

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Took me a minute to get what you were on about - mu browser window opened really small and i thought you were talking about the truck in the background!!!:D:D
Thought everyone was getting a bit enthusiastic :ph34r:
Never try to eat more than you can lift

I wanna race....Uhh, except all I got is a really old Ford that's been bastardized with a Dana rear-end and a Chevy/Merlin/Hardcore mill. It's a Canardly (rolls down one hill easily and can hardly roll up the next). I'll have to post pic's of it when it gets back from the paint shop where it's undergoing a full off frame restoration (been there for a long time now) so for now, I'll just have to re-post the old pic's. The amazing Polar Bear...before the awkward failure of the drag chute and brake-fade which caused the end of Carolina dragway to be reconstructed, lol. (God, I love full coverage insurance)
So far, the color scheme is as planned...same mother-of-pearl white but with ice blue flames added. I'll post the pic's as soon as it comes back from the painter...

FFF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

Oh, thought I'd post some pics of my car. Used to be my daily driver, but now I've got a big truck for that.

Right now the engine is out of the car and in my garage awaiting a few more $$ so I can get the parts I need.

Prior to this engine rebuild I'm doing it was a 1641cc with MUCH better heads, a weber 2-barrel progressive and a straight pipe exhaust (stinger). So I could easily cruise at 85mph on the highway. Beyond that it was a full on noice ride with classic lines and updated styles, that I built roughly 8 years ago.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."